Recently got an SMS stating that new project launched in gurgaon extension . can someone explain what and where is gurgaon extension and whats the future of it?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sohna road is new gurgaon extension.......
    CommentQuote
  • Where exactly on Sohna road this extension starts :-), i have also received something similar and price seems to be a little below from New GGN and DEW
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Gurgaon extension starts post Badhshpur and goes past the Sohna chowk in sohna. The Sohna development plan for 2031 was recently notified and is termed as gurgaon extension. In my view we will see hectic activity in that area in months to come. We already have some of the projects in prelaunch:

1. Universal Prime Floors in sector 7 Sohna opposite G.D Goenka School.
    2. Parsavnath Dezire City adjecent to G.D Goenka school. Kotak realty fund recently invested 120 Cr in this project and bought 20% stake.
    3. Ireo has prelaunched some plots in this area.
    4. Gould Souk has 200 acres land and some of its high rise appartmnets are in pre launch.
    5. Raheja launched the aranya city a year back.
    6. Although not confirmed but have heard that Tata Housing has signed a joint venture with Raheja in this area for 27 acres land to build high rise appartments and floors.
    7. Central Park is coming in the same area which is being termed as central park 3.

Net net looks to be a exciting place to be in. The best parts about this area is connectivity which is well in place and you can still reach the sites.
    CommentQuote
  • aah, now i can recall the location. Its between Sohna City and KMP crossing on Sohna road ... thanks much for info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Hi

Gurgaon extension starts post Badhshpur and goes past the Sohna chowk in sohna. The Sohna development plan for 2031 was recently notified and is termed as gurgaon extension. In my view we will see hectic activity in that area in months to come. We already have some of the projects in prelaunch:

1. Universal Prime Floors in sector 7 Sohna opposite G.D Goenka School.
    2. Parsavnath Dezire City adjecent to G.D Goenka school. Kotak realty fund recently invested 120 Cr in this project and bought 20% stake.
    3. Ireo has prelaunched some plots in this area.
    4. Gould Souk has 200 acres land and some of its high rise appartmnets are in pre launch.
    5. Raheja launched the aranya city a year back.
    6. Although not confirmed but have heard that Tata Housing has signed a joint venture with Raheja in this area for 27 acres land to build high rise appartments and floors.
    7. Central Park is coming in the same area which is being termed as central park 3.

Net net looks to be a exciting place to be in. The best parts about this area is connectivity which is well in place and you can still reach the sites.

as per you there are already project in pre launch can you pls let know the names as I am interested in this area
    CommentQuote
  • I always had this feeling about Sohna Road because it is a straight and very well motorable road and possibly best suited for integrated development wherein commercial, residential and IT space can co-exist. Earlier it never caught the eyes of investors but suddenly there is a rush from all corners for projects on Sohna Road. I find commuting till Sohna much more convenient as compared to NH-8 till Manesar. Sohna Road has far more potential as compared to sectors in New Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrwala
    as per you there are already project in pre launch can you pls let know the names as I am interested in this area

I am listing the links for different projects in the area:

Universal Prime Floors

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/42489-universal-prime-floors-universal-group-sohna-road-gurgaon?t=44350

MV Buildcon Precore City

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/44370-m-v-buildcon-p-ltd-the-precore-city-sec-7-sohna-rd-sohna?t=46168

Parsavnath Desire City

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14749-parsvnath-desire-city-parsvnath-group-sohna-road-gurgaon?t=16982

Ireo Plots

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/36376-ireo-plots-ireo-group-sohna-road-gurgaon/page2?t=38138&page=2

Raheja Aranaya City

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/25077-raheja-aranya-phase-1-2-plots-sohna/page21?t=27091&page=21

Sohna A Land of Opportunities

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/33745-sohna-land-of-new-opportunities?t=35622
    CommentQuote
  • Its a misnomer.
    Builders have not been able to sell their overpriced properties in Sohna and so to misguide them they are trying to term it as Gurgaon Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Its a misnomer.
    Builders have not been able to sell their overpriced properties in Sohna and so to misguide them they are trying to term it as Gurgaon Extension.

sohna road is not gurgaon extention.. sohna road is the main gurgaon now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu

He is talking about sohna and not sohna road - please understand the difference...
    CommentQuote
  • cheettu ji, sohna road ke naam par sohna cross karne ke baad ko KMP ke intersection ki property hai usko promote kiya ja rha hai ... Sohna ko cross karo after 800 m left side of road Raheja Aranya hai ... (just a sample builder .. i have no stake in it) .. wahan se lekar KMP intersection which is another 4KM away from Sohna is getting branded as Gurgaon Extension.

Jagah sundar hai no doubt but 2031 ke draft masterplan mein kuchh nature reserved area ko bhi commercial/residential dikhayaa gya hai .. to wahi waado ke pulindo par market ko promote kiya ja rha hai ...

My impression (in May) was beautiful place to live but its still no conceived leave the infancy and childhood of property market .. rates are skyrocketted (from initial investor perspective) already!!!

I got a quote of 3500 psf for one high rise building in prelaunch very recently this week (3 BHK .. 1550 sqfeet)
    CommentQuote
  • Plus these property is nearly 28-32 Kms from NH8 and 0-4 KM from KMP - Sohna intersection ... KMP there was in somewhat operational state there ... appreciation may come soon if palwal manesar stretch gets operational soon (where issues are relatively less) ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    He is talking about sohna and not sohna road - please understand the difference...

oh ok.. haan samajh gaya dost..

main bhi sohna road par hi rehta hoon.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu

abc said Sohna not Sohna Road buddy..
    CommentQuote