Collapse

Magnolias II, DLF, Sector 42, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 23 2013
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Magnolias II, DLF, Sector 42, Gurgaon

@Soniaji, depends on the size of plots you require keeping in view the FAR allowed in Delhi and Gurgaon.

In Gurgaon (Sector 80s' 99, 102, Sohna Road, South City, Emerald Hills etc), cost of the plot ranges from 45,000 per sqyd to 1.25 lacs per sqyd. While in South Delhi, cost of land is around 5 lacs per sq yd.

If you want to buy a plot, Gurgaon is the best option. Or else, buy a floor in decent location in delhi with 4 to 5 cr, and rest invest in NCR for investments.

Comment

Originally posted by sood sonia View Post
      Hope this is the correct thread.
      I am Sonia. I am a techie originally from Delhi. Resettling in India, after spending 10 years in Germany. Looking for guidance from the Real estate pros here.

I'm looking for plots and investment in flats in and around Delhi,total budget 10 crores. Please help.
      u can also look sobha villas on dwarka express way

and also tavnam villas on sohna road

( ignore if u don't like )
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Sonia,

Check out M3M Golf Estate In Gurgaon.

Current price is 13600 & u ll get the same on resale 12000

Comment

Originally posted by sonu mayor View Post
          Sonia,

Check out M3M Golf Estate In Gurgaon.

Current price is 13600 & u ll get the same on resale 12000
          M3M is a great idea, especially if u want to spend another 10 years in germany. Cos thats the time it will take to get ready!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post

M3M is a great idea, especially if u want to spend another 10 years in germany. Cos thats the time it will take to get ready!!!!
            my dear it is L&T who is constructing m3m golfestate and i think L&T doesnt have such a bad track record

waise may i know the source of information or any proof which depicts it ll take 10 yr

Comment

Go for Sobha villas. Given its proximity to airport and the upcoming diplomatic enclaves, they will surely become a very sought after property. Moreover, have heard that the builder has done some pretty good job in Bangalore RE market

Comment

Sonia maam

For allocation of 10 cr it needs a bit groundwork.as u r puttin lot of money in real estate u shud look for very safe n secure deals. I suggest u :-)
                Go for two plots in huda sectors of 160sqyd each.as they r very easily encashed as rhey have heavy demand from middle class families.
                Go for 2 flats 2 cr each in heavily commercial place in ggn.
                Go for flats in golf course road as their price wont come down as it will get even better after gettin more connectvty frm faridabad.
                Go for sobha villas, puri diplomtc greens too as they ll b more closer to airport n pilots n diplomats wud prefer to reside their.so safe rental returns.
                Rest money in gold as u know best cashable investment.
                One thin invest in haryana propties or delhi. No offences to folks investin in other cities.

Thankx.

Comment

What's the resale price for magnolia .... Guide pls

Comment

motilal oswals report on DLF is highly informative on DLF plan going forward

a highly informative and useful source of information on whomsoever planning to invest in DLF .
                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks for a great share..
                      talks about Crest( PP 2) at 13,000 and camellia( magnolia 2) at 20,000.
                      If crest indeed comes at 13,000 its going to be true SELL OUT...

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                      a highly informative and useful source of information on whomsoever planning to invest in DLF .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X