Got below email today :

Cant fathom PP-II prices, at below price it would be 4.5+ Cr for a 2800 sqft flat !!
Im sure there will be investors for this too but from where are these end-users going to come..

Magnolias is anyway a different league which may find its richie-rich takers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DLF project to be launched - Park place II and Magnolias II

Park Place-II
Booking cheque -40-50 lacs in favour of “ DLF”
Project area- 8 acre
size of apartment -2800 square feet to 4500 square feet
Rate per square feet – Rs.15000-16000 per sqft. (Tentative)
Location : Nearby park place 1( less than 1 km from DLF golf course)

They might launch the project by December end or before that.

Highlights of the community:
:Higher specification
:New design
:flexible plan

Magnolia-2

Its on the same lines of Magnolia 1, bare shell. 51 stories
size of apartment -7500 square feet to 10000 square feet
Rate per square feet – Rs. 25000/- per sqft. (Tentative)
They might launch the project by Jan end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Being an investor in NCR region , I believe that this totally unreasonable pricing. This pricing is just to provide exclusivity rather than the value.

On the other hand true Golf course properties like (Kalypso, Imperial court etc )that are 15min. drive from GK is available at less than 9K ....The quality of construction by Jaypee is far better than DLF and quality of that project is beyond excellence.

The golf course is international standard designer 18 hole plus 9 hole..plus world class clubs etc...

The price difference is totally nonsensical!
    CommentQuote
  • KC bhai ,
    Forget about buying this property what's the criteria to receive an email from the broker...
    Did he check the make of all four Cars that you drive?
    RA

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Mail received from a broker

---------------------------
    I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that DLF is getting ready to launch Magnolias Phase-2 (Camellias) next month. For the first time they have decided to sell very few units in pre launch this month at a special price (effectively Rs. 21,000/- per Sq. Ft., more details below).

Brief introduction about the project:

The Camellias is overlooking the new "9-Hole Golf Course" and consists of apartments, penthouses and duplex apartments. They are one of the most luxurious homes which one can buy.The Camellias offers lavish centrally air conditioned apartments with large sizes varying from 7196 square feet (for Standard Apartments) to 12000-13000 square feet (for Duplex and Penthouses). Considering the exclusivity and pricing of The Camellias, this project caters to a very niche segment of society. Another distinguishing feature of the complex is that there is only one apartment per floor (so you own the entire floor) and there are 4 lifts in each tower. The Camelias is going to be a self-sufficient complex with all modern amenities like an exclusive club with swimming pool; SPA; Top class coffee shop, restaurant and a bar; steam and sauna facilities; tennis and squash courts, and other leisure and fitness facilities. The project also conforms to all safety standards like fire fighting systems, access control cards, CCTV and the building structure is totally earthquake-resistant.

Commercials:

Towers Released: 6,7,8,9

Size: 7196 Sq. Ft.

Basic Sale Price: Rs. 25,000/- per Sq. Ft.

Timely Payment Rebate: Rs. 2,000/- per Sq. Ft.

Move-In Rebate: Rs. 2,000/- per Sq. Ft.

Effective Rate: Rs. 21,000/- per Sq. Ft.

Car Parking: Rs. 10,00,000/- each (4 compulsory)

Preferential Location Charges (PLC):

1st-5th Floor - NIL

Tower 6&7 - 6th Floor onwards - 10%

Tower 8&9 - 6th Floor onwards - 20%

Total Value works out to about 15.5 crores for a standard apartment without PLC

I am enclosing herewith the Site Plan, apartment floor plan as well as the payment plan herewith for your reference. Also please note, a 36 month subvention scheme shall also be offered to all customers.

Observations:

There is no doubt that this is going to be an absolutely gorgeous property and probably the best address of Gurgaon. This might be the last opportunity to own an apartment around a proper Golf Course in Gurgaon. So in case you are looking for a residence in Gurgaon or long term investment, DLF Camellias is highly recommended.

Kindly Note: This offer is only valid for this month, DLF is going to Launch this officially in the month of July 29000/- PSFT

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Being an investor in NCR region , I believe that this totally unreasonable pricing. This pricing is just to provide exclusivity rather than the value.

On the other hand true Golf course properties like (Kalypso, Imperial court etc )that are 15min. drive from GK is available at less than 9K ....The quality of construction by Jaypee is far better than DLF and quality of that project is beyond excellence.

The golf course is international standard designer 18 hole plus 9 hole..plus world class clubs etc...

The price difference is totally nonsensical!

Agree. Jaypee golf course properties are trading at nearly one third the price and quality is good too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    KC bhai ,
    Forget about buying this property what's the criteria to receive an email from the broker...
    Did he check the make of all four Cars that you drive?
    RA

fluke, sometimes they make errors by including mangomen . This was through a broker. Jab ek se kaam chal sakta hai to char kaun lega aise investment mein jo sirf aur sirf depreciate karta hai ( agar vintage vala na ho to ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Agree. Jaypee golf course properties are trading at nearly one third the price and quality is good too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Agree, have been hot on both Jaypee and UGCC for the same reason, i expect them to give give far better ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • Well..be happy :) I would have been flattered if someone sent me that mail !!!
    I know one person (CEO of a Hedge fund) who owns flats in Aralias & Magnolias and was contemplating buying this one. But even he is not going for this as feels that Magnolias-II is hugely expensive and will not appreciate much, so dont know exactly to which segment Magnolias-II caters to if the super-rich also feel its expensive !!

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    fluke, sometimes they make errors by including mangomen . This was through a broker. Jab ek se kaam chal sakta hai to char kaun lega aise investment mein jo sirf aur sirf depreciate karta hai ( agar vintage vala na ho to ).
    CommentQuote