Last updated: December 15 2012
37 | Posts
3506 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on 1Cr Investment in Gurgaon

Respected Senior Members,

I recently exited Skyon and have about a CR to invest and have the ability to add 60 lacs per year to the kitty. My goals are pure investment. I usually like to low ticket size so that they are easier to liquidate when needed.

I exited Skyon as I thought it's becoming expensive to get an easy exit later, may have been incorrect judgement, but it's done already.

I am now looking at the following:

1. Unitech Anthea Floors - Fits budget but am spooked by the trouble Unitech is/was in and state of SPR . this also fits the ticket size criteria unlike the others below
    2. Tata Pirmanti - New tower launch tentative Rs. 9000 - The new launch price sounds exorbitant but hell so did Skyon when I bought it
    3. Unitech Escape Premier - 3.5- 4Cr
    4. Puri Emrald Bay - Pre- Launch if it happens - Rs. 6300-7000
    5. Ireo 67A project if it launches Rs. 7500-8500
    6. Shobha Developers - 1 floor of the duplex villa ~3.65 cr or the Row House only one available 3.88 cr

I have been a keen observer of this forum and investor in the GGN/ Noida area for 2.5 years and have realized that this market does not run on fundamentals. It is unknown where the money is coming from so would appreciate any insights into your evaluation of my options. I usually hold the properties between 8 months to 2 years and exit, my ideal rate of return on invested capital after all (Transfer, Brokerage charges) is 15-18% per annum. Also, my ability to deal in colored money is really limited, so I would like your opinion on original bookings for this.

Thank you!

Re : Need Advice on 1Cr Investment in Gurgaon

Originally posted by onceagain View Post
    Respected Senior Members,

I recently exited Skyon and have about a CR to invest and have the ability to add 60 lacs per year to the kitty. My goals are pure investment. I usually like to low ticket size so that they are easier to liquidate when needed.

I exited Skyon as I thought it's becoming expensive to get an easy exit later, may have been incorrect judgement, but it's done already.

I am now looking at the following:

1. Unitech Anthea Floors - Fits budget but am spooked by the trouble Unitech is/was in and state of SPR . this also fits the ticket size criteria unlike the others below
    2. Tata Pirmanti - New tower launch tentative Rs. 9000 - The new launch price sounds exorbitant but hell so did Skyon when I bought it
    3. Unitech Escape Premier - 3.5- 4Cr
    4. Puri Emrald Bay - Pre- Launch if it happens - Rs. 6300-7000
    5. Ireo 67A project if it launches Rs. 7500-8500
    6. Shobha Developers - 1 floor of the duplex villa ~3.65 cr or the Row House only one available 3.88 cr

I have been a keen observer of this forum and investor in the GGN/ Noida area for 2.5 years and have realized that this market does not run on fundamentals. It is unknown where the money is coming from so would appreciate any insights into your evaluation of my options. I usually hold the properties between 8 months to 2 years and exit, my ideal rate of return on invested capital after all (Transfer, Brokerage charges) is 15-18% per annum. Also, my ability to deal in colored money is really limited, so I would like your opinion on original bookings for this.

Thank you!
    in all these u should choose eaither 6 or 5th

in all these u should choose any one u like but u should avoid 4th option instead of 4th i will say tata is comming in 113 u should look that
    ( but dont know at what rate and when ?? )

( ignore if u don't like )
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
      in all these u should choose eaither 6 or 5th

in all these u should choose any one u like but u should avoid 4th option instead of 4th i will say tata is comming in 113 u should look that
      ( but dont know at what rate and when ?? )

( ignore if u don't like )

Abhay, Thank you! Any thoughts on Unitech Anthea as its the best fit from my criteria standpoint.

I also agree that Tata 113 and Ireo 67a are the ones to go for, but the uncertainty around launch and the rising prices of other properties is making me thing hard about taking a decision right away. Thank you for eliminating Puri... Any reason why you feel like that? Puri 111 has done fairly well...

Comment

Originally posted by onceagain View Post
        Abhay, Thank you! Any thoughts on Unitech Anthea as its the best fit from my criteria standpoint.

I also agree that Tata 113 and Ireo 67a are the ones to go for, but the uncertainty around launch and the rising prices of other properties is making me thing hard about taking a decision right away. Thank you for eliminating Puri... Any reason why you feel like that? Puri 111 has done fairly well...
        puri 111 project is good project

but dear resale price of that project is around 7000 to 7200 only

and puri 104 is comming at 7000 so not worth buy and also oppossite to this sector there are project in which resale price is around 4000 only

and ya i also think that tata 113 and ireo 67 a will be good projects

and friend i don't know about unitech project

( this is my thought u can buy puri if u want )
        Last edited December 12 2012, 08:18 PM.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Puri 111 is my bet too ..i peg price in fresh to touch around 20000rs per sqft ..

Already NRI, Dwarika premium class, Pilots , Premium families of Palam Vihar are getting into this projcet ..so for sure ..
          Prices in resale shud be around 15-16k by around 3 yrs ...excellent investment ...or u can also luk out for GCX ..

Comment

gabarsingh ji 3.5cr wale ko b puri aur 1cr waale ko bhi puri, lagta hai khaas pyaar hai aapka puri se

Comment

Originally posted by tanujmangla View Post
              gabarsingh ji 3.5cr wale ko b puri aur 1cr waale ko bhi puri, lagta hai khaas pyaar hai aapka puri se
              hahaha - good catch bro !

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                Puri 111 is my bet too ..i peg price in fresh to touch around 20000rs per sqft ..

Already NRI, Dwarika premium class, Pilots , Premium families of Palam Vihar are getting into this projcet ..so for sure ..
                Prices in resale shud be around 15-16k by around 3 yrs ...excellent investment ...or u can also luk out for GCX ..
                20k..Yaar itna to pitampura ka bhi rate nahi hai... Come on

Comment

agar 20000/- dwarka exp ka rate hoga to wat abt gcx n sohna road will they touch 40k and gc road must b at 60k acc to u. Yaar itni misguidance theek nahi hai

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                    20k..Yaar itna to pitampura ka bhi rate nahi hai... Come on
                    Yes that's a little too optimistic!!

I'd be happy if Puri 111 gets to 10k range add another 1k for the specifications if they do prove to deliver good quality and DE expressway variables fall in place.

Anywho, some serious thought from senior members. Matrix_55?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X