Need Advice on 1Cr Investment in Gurgaon

Last updated: December 15 2012
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need Advice on 1Cr Investment in Gurgaon

Originally posted by VTinvest View Post
    i also heard kocoon from someone arnd 6 k these days,first do u think i can make money in 2 to 2.5 years from this n whts the construction status and payment gone?
    second aura i have heard towers are ready so the bank loan wud be reqrd immdtly and i thought thats for end user POV only,
    dear on dew sector 109 110 111 112 113 is best sectors and in 102 prices reached 6000 and also 104 price reached 7000 and only 30 % payment has gone becuse no construction started
    and regarding mahindra aura u should go for phase 4 which has largest size
    and i think u should go for chintel 109 ( if u want to go for dew ) is also good beacuse it is surrounded by sobha villas seeing prices of 102 104 sector 109 prices are ok and these 3 are good projects

and if u don't want to go for dew than ignore

( ignore if u don't like )
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Dwarka @13-14K today ?
      Really ? which sectors and what sort of buildings ? All Dwarka has are plain-vanilla, no-frills, old construction buildings...

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post

1st calculation Dwarika today @13-14k by 3-4 years at a rate of 10% comes at 17-18k ..and i know personally people living in dwarika who belive the societies they r living at such hgh rates, r very small, no club , no status etc ..and they very well feel if such township comes then they will prefer to shift to such builders rather than living in their flats at same rate ...so even if i take in 3 yrs puri sells at 15k it will have many customers...

Comment

Wow, then there's a huge gap in what is quoted there and at what deals actually happen if any do...
        Ive been trying to sell a 3BHK Dwarka flat for 4-5 months now and found no takers at even 9500 which is the least I was willing to go down to. Its a decent enough society at Sector 9 which is a nice location.

Which makes me very skeptical about the current & future prices being quoted for Dwarka and also some of Gurgaon locations...

Originally posted by zViren
        All Most every where in Dwarka you will find this rate. you are true when saying All Dwarka has are plain-vanilla, no-frills, old construction buildings,because it lacks in grace with Gurgaon.
        But transport,roads,safety are the issues why ppl still prefer Dwarka over Gurgaon. But gradually things will change !!
        Last edited December 15 2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
          Wow, then there's a huge gap in what is quoted there and at what deals actually happen if any do...
          Ive been trying to sell a 3BHK Dwarka flat for 4-5 months now and found no takers at even 9500 which is the least I was willing to go down to. Its a decent enough society at Sector 9 which is a nice location.

Which makes me very skeptical about the current & future prices being quoted for Dwarka and also some of Gurgaon locations...
          If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Dwarka rates are around 10000 psft. This is what is quoted mostly. New construction is a little higher at 11000 psft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X