Last updated: February 19 2013
7 | Posts
1757 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects By Adarsh Developers in Gurgaon

Hi,

I heard that Adarsh builder is launching a Residential project in Sector-63A Gurgaon near AnantRaj site. Currently this is in pre launch stage and will be launched in next 6-8 months. I am getting offer with price of 7000Rs/Sqpt. Should this is a good choice to invest as intially I have to give check of 20lakh and next installment will be after official launch.

Re : Upcoming Projects By Adarsh Developers in Gurgaon

Originally posted by JaglanS View Post
    Hi,

I heard that Adarsh builder is launching a Residential project in Sector-63A Gurgaon near AnantRaj site. Currently this is in pre launch stage and will be launched in next 6-8 months. I am getting offer with price of 7000Rs/Sqpt. Should this is a good choice to invest as intially I have to give check of 20lakh and next installment will be after official launch.
    company website and who is this builder
    treack record ??
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

They have completed around 12 Residential projects in Bangalore.
      Luxury Villas  Bangalore, Apartments in Bangalore, Commercial Properties for sale - Adarsh Developers

Comment

god to se so company is of benglore
        u have tallk to company directly ?? or ur broker is saying
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

No I have not talked to company directly. I am getting this offer from a broker.
          As per him they will get LOI in next two weeks and he had underwrite 50 flats.
          This is 11 Acre project with only 400 flats with minimum size 2000 sqft.

Comment

Any update about this project guys? BTW, Is the issue with 'A' sectors sorted out?

Comment

all the sectors with "A" have problem related to LOI as its really a uphill task in gurgaon these days. So, its better to stay away from such projects till at least LOI is received

Comment

Hi,

what are the project specs???
                sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X