seen by the latest trends of HUDA enhancement also expected in sector 47 ???
guys please help as we are searching for a plot in sector 47 , what are the rates expected ???
and compare it with ROSEWOOD city , another choice ???
what is better investment for future and it is for end use ..
please help guys its imp as we are selling our property in rohtak and thinking of shifting to gurgaon with around 1.75cr in cash???
thaks in advance.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HUDA 47 is good because of connectivity and small size... Enhancement not expected at all here. Can also check Sec 46 as its also a good sector.

For 1.75 budget, you would get 200-240 sqyd plot in these areas of ggn.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 55 / 56 / 57 are also good options.

Since its for end use explore around and do a self assessment. Check for availability of facilities like transport/markets/schools/future growth etc. Rates in these sectors (45/46/47/55/56/57) are more or less same.

Sector 45/46/47 are nearer to NH8. Sector 55/56 have advantage of being on intersection of golf course and golf course extension.

If 1.75 cr is the total amount then you would also need to save for construction. You will be able to get a 161 sq yd plot for around 1.3 crores and remaining can be used for constructing 3 floors.

cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • what is current price rate in sector 46... i want to sell my plot...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.rahul
    what is current price rate in sector 46... i want to sell my plot...

Oh so you have a 103 sqyd plot which you want to sell around 98 lacs..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

I am buying a builder floor in Gurgaon HUDA sector 47. The seller is plot owner and is selling floor for first time (don't know if it would be of relevance or not). The plot size is 272 sqyd and I am purchasing upper ground floor. The building is equipped with stilt parking and lift.

What would be the charges for registry? I checked online but couldn't find circle rate. Can any please guide me how to calculate minimum registry charges? You can explain by taking hypothetical values

The builtup area 1600 sqft, Carpet area 1500 sqft, Plot circle rate 45000 per sqyd.

All help would be immensely appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • deepak4651 years ago
      circle rate for builder floor is 5000 per square feet
  • You can easily google circle rate for Sector 47. Anyway, latest rate is Rs.37800 per sq yard and for independent floors in Sec 47 the circle rate is Rs.4800 per sq ft. Stamp duty for males is 7 per cent.

Hope this helps you

I also own a Huda plot but later when my friend bought it in Sector 47 i really found it to be really one of the best because its a small compact sector unlike Sector 46 which is huge, there is absoluately no village land in Sector 47, very good connectivity with NH 8, Huda City Centre and best of all now IKEA is coming in sector 47.

All the best

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dsimm11
    Hello all,

I am buying a builder floor in Gurgaon HUDA sector 47. The seller is plot owner and is selling floor for first time (don't know if it would be of relevance or not). The plot size is 272 sqyd and I am purchasing upper ground floor. The building is equipped with stilt parking and lift.

What would be the charges for registry? I checked online but couldn't find circle rate. Can any please guide me how to calculate minimum registry charges? You can explain by taking hypothetical values

The builtup area 1600 sqft, Carpet area 1500 sqft, Plot circle rate 45000 per sqyd.

Hey dsimm11, What price are you getting? even I am looking for a independent floor in 47 sector or Malibu Town or Sushant lok -1,2,3.

Is it newly built? parking? gated? stilt? lift?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujwadhwa
    Originally Posted by dsimm11
    Hello all,

Hey dsimm11, What price are you getting? even I am looking for a independent floor in 47 sector or Malibu Town or Sushant lok -1,2,3.

Is it newly built? parking? gated? stilt? lift?
    Asking price for all newly built independently floor 200 sq yard with stilt parking and lift is around 1.3-1.35 cr.

Similar options without stilt without lift are available for resale in 90-95 lacs where construction will be 5-12 years old

CommentQuote