Last updated: June 9 2016
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DLF Galleria 2 DLF Group Sector 91 Gurgaon

Originally posted by bullishbear View Post
    Looks someone called Rajni
    Golf course news seems to be a hoax. This info is not available anywhere except with brokers.

Comment

The area will really shape up nicely in 4-5 years...vatika, bestech, DLF...i am sure we can have something that rivals Golf Course Road

Comment

Originally posted by tyler_durden View Post
        The area will really shape up nicely in 4-5 years...vatika, bestech, DLF...i am sure we can have something that rivals Golf Course Road
        I agree...I visited the whole new gurgaon area about 2 months ago. Its shaping well. I also bought a plot in DLF garden city.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepchdy View Post
          Golf course news seems to be a hoax. This info is not available anywhere except with brokers.

This snapshot is from DLF's official video of garden city.
          After reading asp1607 post, the yellow arrow marked area does look something like a mini Golf-course.
          This seems to be true, especially after reading H00d@'s statement about the need of Äffordable golf courses in GGN.
          Gurgaon needs affordable golf courses, says Bhupinder Singh Hooda - Times Of India
          Attached Files
          Last edited March 12 2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Any news about the launch date for this project ?

Also is this going to be a all white deal ? Senior members please comment....

Comment

Latest update digging work started at gallaria 91.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by munjal View Post
                Latest update digging work started at gallaria 91.
                Are you sure it is galleria? I have not seen any kind of marketing for this one..
                Apart from that there was no mention on this in a recent interview with the COO

Comment

Originally posted by Domum View Post
                  Are you sure it is galleria? I have not seen any kind of marketing for this one..
                  This is the same site where sign board has insalled all around saying gallaria 91 coming soon, and also confirmed by the security guard sitting on the site.

Comment

Yes its Galleria only, have been to site recently excavation was going on.
                    Also, have heard from someone in dlf only that they will launch galleria after starting construction, jan-14 is what they are thinking to launch.

Originally posted by Domum View Post

Comment

Originally posted by munjal View Post
                      This is the same site where sign board has insalled all around saying gallaria 91 coming soon, and also confirmed by the security guard sitting on the site.
                      Thanks Munjal & Researching...
                      It is a positive news for end users of these sectors.
                      Spaze 92 & Galleria will be more than enough to cater the needs of entertainment and shopping needs.
                      However Munjal ji, will request you to post the snaps is Sector 8x & 9x thread for wider audience..

Originally posted by researching View Post
                      Yes its Galleria only, have been to site recently excavation was going on.
                      Also, have heard from someone in dlf only that they will launch galleria after starting construction, jan-14 is what they are thinking to launch.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X