DLF
High-Street Retail Commercial & Resisdential luxury Project..

National Highway-8 ,Dwarka Express Highway

Dear Sir/Mam,

Today an opportunity of immense proportion and potential awaits you.

DLF GALLERIA -2 Launching in sec-91 800 acres DLF GARDEN CITY Proposed DLF GOLF COURSE AT SEC-91 ,92 Gurgaon.

DLF has been a part of the real estate industry for over ten decades. The group as a whole has made dynamic strides to become a brand which is respected and admired across the industry. Simply put, DLF is an organization focused on the needs of the end users and investors. For the same reason we emphasize on the fact that Performance is Realty.

Current Rates:
Ground Floor: Rs. 17,000 per sq. Feet

GROUND FLOOR -SIZES FROM 500TO 2500 SQFTS SHOWROOMS

Project Overview

Spread over a sizable area of 6.5 acres DLF GALLERIA-2 , a futuristic Mixed Retail project, will incorporate High Street Retail with a business tower in the upcoming Sector 91, New Gurgaon National Highway (Dwarka Expressway).

Key Points

· Entrance on main 75 mtr.connected to National Highway and Dwarka Expressway (widest expressway in India).

· Located in immediate catchment area - part of 800 acres township.DLF GARDEN CITY .

· Located in close proximity to Delhi on one end, main Gurgaon on other end and is the centre-most point of expressway to NH8 .

· Provide faster access to the proposed Metro Station and the T-3 International Airport.

· Close proximity to proposed Diplomatic Enclave and Golf Course.

Project advantages

· Retail section includes zoned areas for Anchors, Cafés, Hypermarket on ground floor and upper ground floor, plus multi-cuisine food courts, restaurants, entertainment zone and a multiplex.

· Commercial tower will include Health Club & Spa with Swimming Pool (Infinity pool concept), and roof top specialty fine dining restaurants.

· Multi-level car parking, additional space left for stack-parking

· Glass capsule lifts with a panoramic view of Expressway and beyond.

· Ample width staircases, open-air escalators, elevators, etc.

· Low maintenance cost

· Energy efficient glass façade

· 100% power backup
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well DLF has been soft selling galleria through" mix payment" for the last 2 months or so..
    dont know about the official launch date yet....

Originally Posted by abhishekgk2
    Dlf will launch in jan or march.only three genuine brokers r authorisd to get allotmnt.so friends do d due diligence before givin d cheques.dlf started collectin cheques in nov itself but didnt bank any.i m not confirm but heard gfloor units r sold almost 50%.due to market recession very few takers r dere.heard after elections people will pour money in dlf or not will b decided.
    CommentQuote
  • yes its around 2 months of soft selling, I have heard jan as launch but not 100% confirmed.
    also, if anyone came to know about sizes, i am sharing what i came across-
    only 1500 sqft shop size is open now for selling, GF is 16000/sft, FF-12000/sft and 2nd floor -8000/sft.
    however there is a mix of cheque and cash at present, but on launch it will be 100% cheque also.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Well DLF has been soft selling galleria through" mix payment" for the last 2 months or so..
    dont know about the official launch date yet....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    yes its around 2 months of soft selling, I have heard jan as launch but not 100% confirmed.
    also, if anyone came to know about sizes, i am sharing what i came across-
    only 1500 sqft shop size is open now for selling, GF is 16000/sft, FF-12000/sft and 2nd floor -8000/sft.
    however there is a mix of cheque and cash at present, but on launch it will be 100% cheque also.

So the minimum ticket size is 1.2Cr for a second floor shop. Wondering how much rent it can yield...
    CommentQuote
  • Sick these are sick prices. Malls on Sohna road are empty who will go there?
    CommentQuote
  • ppl r buying flats from primary market @6500- 7000 and commercial above 15K where as in resale it is easily available at 40 % discounted price .. Where we are going , all this factor are contributing to create Asset bubble..
    CommentQuote
  • Any news of DLF's launch date?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news for the launch date?

CommentQuote
  • No news... But they are still selling units. Excavation started. No Hype created around this time...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Domum. Last I heard is that they have stopped selling all the units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • hardcore fan of DLF !! Fad up in the long long wait for Galleria 91..

i got a mail from a Broker for a commercial project on the same or can say better location next it by the name of MG Galleria 91.

Floor plan looks impressive.all approvals on place..

and the best thing is that this is not an hardcore gurgaon builder..

they delivered more then 60 projects in delhi mostly in dwarka..
    CommentQuote
  • don't wait for this project..they are not going to put this project into the market..either we can look any other nearby like MG galleria 91..
    its also a good option ..
    CommentQuote
  • Geo Location : MG Galleria 91

Location is Good ..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Closer View
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • i got an info for new high street market just next to DLF Galleria 91.
    look good ,Location wise..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • its MG Galleria 91..
    Location,Price,Floor Plan All looks good..
    best part is Double Height Shops with the max frontage of approx 14 Ft..
    it also has an High street market with multiplex and gaming zone..
    All things under one roof
    CommentQuote