got a email today regarding this new upcoming commercial project,
attaching it here....
ground floor retail shop @about 16k per sqft,
first floor 13k,
2nd floor 11k with quite a bit B component.....
size about 600sq ft starting,

whats ur take on this one fellow irefians...
the location looks great for sure but isnt the price quite high...
or is GCX greed up to absorb such prices...

disclaimer: i am not a broker, just a small time investor/ end user...so please do not ask for any dealer details, do ur own due diligence before investing... happy investing

"
Brahma Miracle Mile Sector 60 Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon
Commercial Retail Shops on Golf Course Extension Road
Overview:
Miracle Mile will be India's answer to world class retail destinations that will be appropriate for upmarket retailing at minimal cost.. Based in the heart of upcoming Gurgaon course Extn area, this proposed development Miracle Mile will have not just its location, but also many world class facilities to boast of. Proficient international design, new age infrastructure and sophisticated facilities will make this a suitable location for Retail, Multiplex, Food Court, Banks, 's & serviced office suite. Sumptuously elaborate facilities and well-planned spaces for recreation & social interaction will bring you to a restful stress-free ambience. Miracle Mile will be a masterly combination of planning and aesthetic perfection imagined bottom-up.

Below stated will be some of the attributes of Miracle Mile:
· GALLERIA type low maintenance module
· 1st and only multiplex in Golf Course Extn area
· Sprawling walkways with center courtyards
Features of Brahma Miracle Mile Gurgaon
· Showrooms, ATMs, Banks.
· Retail, Multiplex, Food courts & serviced office suites.
· Adjoining 'IREO's SKYON
· 4 Side corner site.
· Right in the center sector 60.61,62,63.
· GALLERIA type low maintenance module.
· 18 Ft shop height on ground floor.
· Sprawling walkways with center courtyards.
· Clear rectangular site.
About Brahma City
Brahma City is a world class gated "township" project located in sectors 60,61, 62 and 63 of Gurgaon. The project boasts of a location right in the heart of extremely upmarket area of Golf course Extension with strong connectivity to the rest of Gurgaon and the broader Delhi/NCR region. The development will include town homes, villas, commercial, retail and plotted development and facilities.
About Brahma
Taking the origin of its name from Brahma - the Creator. Brahma embodies the creating ability to develop world class real estate projects in India. The group is a US based business that serves a sophisticated clientele. Having spread its footprints in India, Brahma Group invests capital across asset categories encompassing the private equity, public markets and real estate. Starting from Northern India where the Group has invested in residential and commercial projects in Gurgaon and Panchkula (Haryana). All the real estate projects offered by Brahma are FDI funded. Brahma Group, headquartered at New York, also has branches in Gurgaon and Mumbai.
The group works round the clock at every stage of the development process encompassing land procurement, permission and approval, design and development, sales & marketing and project management.
"
Attachments:
Read more
392 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi can any body suggest in case anyupdate.
    CommentQuote
  • FIR affect the Brahma City project and Miracle Mile or is it limited to plot refund/allocation or the DTCP/HUDA will also get involved ? any update ?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, any update positive/negative on this project? I stay abroad and the only source of information on this is this thread, anyone has latest info? Its been more then a year I don't see any action on the ground from Brahma, its worrying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • One of the worst investment decision to date.
    That tells you not to trust any brokers who were pushing the project on this forum, but all have since disapperared.
    There has been no movement in this project so far and the last time I called they were waiting for zoning demarcation.
    I think this is all BS and this project is not going to happen. Best to talk to a lawyer to see how to get the money out, which is what I am planning to do. I am not sure if it is possible to get a refund, but I will try my best.
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to brahma people, they say they strted some leveling work, may be take time
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to K&T yesterday he said work on township has started..and Miracle mile is going to start in Feb.

CommentQuote
  • feb end expect zoning approval as it has not come yet
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone willing to sell at 14000 can pl leave their contact details and we will get in touch with you.
    CommentQuote
  • I am invested in both Brahma plots and Miracle Mile and have received photographs from my broker stating work on site has started. Can somebody please verify the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share the photographs here?

CommentQuote
  • here are some photographs which I received:

CommentQuote
  • Thanks, these pictures are of Brahma City and yes multiple source over the past few days (here on Forum) have confirmed that levelling work has started there. And these pictures you just shared have confirmed it beyond doubt now. Work on Miracle mile is stated to start from Feb.

CommentQuote
  • my concern is if these are just an eye wash or if work has actually started?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think we can get an answer to that at this stage.

CommentQuote
  • More senior members can perhaps give their opinion on how things work in construction.

CommentQuote