Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thankyou for your update dear . .. well I am not in India so can't join you guys physically...but I am always with you guys. ..will pray to god that all our hard earn money invested on the project shouldn't get wasted. ..God bless all. ..RegardsCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Any new updateCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi request if people can come forward for joint discussion with builder.
As things are not moving since so long.CommentQuote0Flag
- next dt. 28 jan 2015CommentQuote0Flag
- Court case only an eyewash?
Do I understand that only condition needed for them to proceed with construction is zoning approval? While these guys are completely unresponsive and whatever they say cannot be taken on face value, a junior person said in their office that only thing needed for them to proceed with project is zoning approval, and it takes 4-5 months (starting from last summer when they sent notification asking for objections from all registered buyers). This would mean court case is only an eye wash. Neverthless their attitude and integrity stinks!
I think time is fast approaching where only option is to start involving, authorities (MCG, police etc), media and political parties (parties like AAP can be expected to take cause honestly, alas they are not in political scene for Haryana for some time to come). Lets not forget what they have done is blatantly against the law- marketed the project and collected money without licenses. What's more they have forced people to do coloured transaction. Offences enough to put a chain of people in their organization and involved agents behind bars if law takes its course.
- Quite frustrated with Brahma & their response, they have CRM, SALES, Marketing, Project all seems clueless & absolutely don't care for customer queries. Even their top Managment even though Adani is in.
Also Brooking company now dissolved, who soled this projects to all.CommentQuote0Flag
- Case disposed off today , should construction start by next 2 month, Can push company to sign the BBA NOW .CommentQuote2Flag
Disposal of case is great news, I hope this results in zoning approval and BBA as Bahalgold says.
I wonder why there is so little interest in developments on this project from other buyers. At least is it possible to know how many buyers are still in same boat as us, i.e. stuck!
Can those who are still in same boat at least respond on this thread so we know that there are numbers?CommentQuote1Flag
- At least some movement. We have plot in Sector 65 500 Sq. yards. Paid 50% and money is totally stuck. Any estimate from folks here when the plots will be cut? Is there any way to get the money out now? Happy to join the group to push Brahma.CommentQuote0Flag
- Did anybody read the news paper today? This is a shocking news if entirely true.
HC cancels licence of 151-acre township in Gurgaon, lashes out at DTCP - The Times of India
The newspaper are known for putting half baked news to make it look spicy. Has anybody got clear visibility on what has been quashed? Is it entire project or just the 2.29 acre which was under dispute.CommentQuote0Flag
- cheers, the court has given 2 months to huda to issue fresh licence for brahma city for land with brahma/krrish and now they may consolidate more land with assests of adani.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just too much issues making investors madCommentQuote0Flag
- The order is in the high court web site to issue fresh licence to krrish in 2 months without any fees.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by redwine_singThe order is in the high court web site to issue fresh licence to krrish in 2 months without any fees.
Could you please indicate the CWP No. and year of case. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag