Sort by :
Filter by :
- cwp 27665/ 2013CommentQuote0Flag
- Case Link
Punjab & Haryana High Court
In view of the above, we quash License No. 64 of 2010 dated 21.08.2010 (Annexure P-7) and the subsequent orders dated 05.12.2011
(Annexure R-1) and 08.05.2014 (Annexure R-4/2) and remand the matter back to the Director for considering the application of respondent no. 3 afresh strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the Rules. We make it clear that the application filed by respondent no. 3, as submitted in the first instance, would be considered and that no fresh license fee or scrutiny fee would have to be deposited. We further direct the Director to decide the application within a period of two months from the date of receipt of this order
Hoping there will be clarity in 2 months and things are back to track with work starting after fresh license is issued.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do anybody have the map showing the land of the following persons/companies as mentioned in court verdict
Budhi son of Gubdu and Parduman Kumar
Jai Kishan Promoters Ltd.
Owned by petitioner
Bela Builders and Arnon Builders
Other land owned by Budhi son of GubduCommentQuote0Flag
- Brahma Miracle might be at risk as disputed land is around brahma miracleCommentQuote0Flag
- got a letter yesterday saying do not believe in rumors and investment is safe , 2.29 acre of fondant was added by mistake in license , new license is on the way soon , our investment is secure , etc etcCommentQuote0Flag
- Brahma City
Can someone please post the letter received in the Forum?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "nkothariCan someone please post the letter received in the Forum?
"Re: Judgment dated 05.02.2015 passed by Hon'ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana in the Writ Petition filed by Fondant and Group.
Greetings from Team Brahma..!!
1. You are our valued customer and partner in our longstanding future association. We are therefore duty bound to keep you informed and updated about any news relating to our upcoming Township Project.
2. It might have come to your notice that the Hon'ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana has on 5.2.2015 passed a judgment regarding the Brahma City Township Project. There has been some reporting and mis-reporting of this judgment in the media. We hereby address and reassure you that your investment in the said project is secure.
3. We are duty bound to provide you with the true and correct interpretation of the subject judgment. The Hon'ble High Court has directed the Directorate of Town and Country Planning ("DTCP") to consider afresh Brahma City's Application for License within a period of two (2) months from the date of receipt of the subject judgment.
4. The judgment has been passed in a Writ Petition filed by one Fondant Pvt Ltd. and its Group Companies. Fondant Group Companies initiated the litigation because a piece of land admeasuring 2.29 acres which is in their ownership was included in the land schedule of our license by mistake. DTCP has by an order dated 5.12.2011 already de-licensed and excluded this 2.29 acres of land.
5. At this juncture, in compliance of the subject Judgment, we have already taken up the matter before the DTCP for issuance of the license.
6. In addition to the foregoing, our project experts in consultation with our legal counsels are primarily concentrating and committed to ensure timely completion of the development of the Township Project without any further undue delay and in order to protect the interest of the Project and it's allottees.
7. We are sure of your continued support towards timely development of the Township. Please be reassured that Brahma City is, as always, committed to protecting the interests of our allottees.
8. We will keep you in loop and informed about the solution we decide to take forward.
9. In case any further information or clarification is required, please feel free to contact the undersigned.
- Investment are at stakeCommentQuote0Flag
- Any new update?CommentQuote0Flag
- Just got a mail from brahma....below for your info...any update when the construction will start...
Brahma City Township Project,
Greetings from Team Brahma !!
We have a reason to cherish and are glad to inform you that, in compliance of directives dated 05-02-2015 issued by Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Director General Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) has reviewed our application for license afresh, strictly in accordance with the provisions of Act and Rules and Vide it’s Order dated 08-05-2015, DTCP after considering the documents and affording opportunity to concerned parties, have opined that License No 64/2010 deserves to be restored for 141.781 acres from original date i.e. 21.08.2010.
We take this opportunity and once again assure you that amounts paid by you towards your investments in Brahma City Township Project are in safe hands and is being utilised for the development of the project.
While we are nearing to overcome the major impediment in the development of Brahma City Project so as to deliver a signature township for benefit of our valued customers like you, we thank you for your continued support and reposing confidence in us and reconfirm that we shall protect the interest of the project and its allottees.
Brahma City Pvt Ltd. | EPITOME Tower,Building No-5A, 10th Floor|
DLF Cyber City Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002 |
T :+91-124 - 4941818 | F :+91-124 – 4941810
Any further official/unofficial communication on this? When are they starting the work and what are the new timelines?
2.5 years of waiting so things need to start asap.
- any update on this project?CommentQuote0Flag
Heard from broker that Adani has taken over the project so the official announcement should come out soon (next few days). Let's hope that's true as we have heard it earlier also and nothing happened. In nutshell, the work should start whoever takes the lead doesn't matter.CommentQuote0Flag
- any further news??CommentQuote0Flag
- Any News..CommentQuote0Flag