Collapse

Brahma Commercial in Sector 60 GCX Miracle Mile Gurgaon

Last updated: May 30 2019
422 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Brahma Commercial in Sector 60 GCX Miracle Mile Gurgaon

ok, saturday 10 AM, 6 Dec, I will be there and hope we connect. There is a cafe downstairs on ground floor I think, we can convene there. I hope at least a bunch of us can make it. We need a way to find each other though, perhaps exchange details over email?

Comment

Could you tell me where is their office, I confirm someone representing me will be there in the cafee at this time

Comment

Brahma City - Contact us

Brahma City Private Limited
        Cyber Terraces 5A, 10th Floor
        DLF Cyber City, Phase III
        Gurgaon, Haryana 122002, India

Toll-Free: +1 800 200 7101
        Tel: +91 99 9959 8862, +91 99 9959 8863
        Email: enquiry@brahmacity.com

Comment

Dear All,
          I don't think visiting the Bramha Office is not a solution right now because they have same answer wait for 3-4 weeks..
          The internal story is ADANI is taking over the bramha group they are busy with transaction.
          ITS CONFIRM 100 % CONFIRM NEWS THAT ADANI IS TAKEOVER THE BRAMHA GROUP OR TAKING 50% SHARE IN THIS WHOLE PROJECT.
          SO MY SUGGESTION IS WAIT 1- 2 MONTHS ALL MATTERS WILL BE SOUGHT IT OUT.
          BECAUSE BRAMHA GROUP IS NOT ABLE TO SOUGHT OUT PROBLEM WITH THERE PARTNER LIKE (BAANI, ABW, KRISH AND EMAAR)
          AND MORE OTHER PROBLEM SO BIG BROTHER ADANI IS COMING TO SOUGHT THE ALL PROBLEMS.
          IT GOOD NEWS FOR US.
          JUST WAIT AND WATCH.
          GOOD LUCK..

Comment

What is the source of this information? Adani is a very big fish now, not convinced he will bother about someone like Brahma. Adani has hit the jackpot already.

Comment

Dear adani is not big brother .
              Big brother means big player...
              Its confirm news ...
              So wait and enjoy.

Comment

What is the harm in meeting Brahma let them explain why there is delay & what they are doing about it, Better to meet together on Saturday confirm on @10:00AM

Comment

Yes there is no harm.... To meet the company officials i request you can confirm this news also...

Comment

Dear All
                    I couldn't visit the IREF site from last 15-20 days and therefore I did not know about the meeting which was held on 6th of December.I regret that I couldn't attend the meeting.Please update the outcome of the meeting, if any.I came to know that Final inspection from HUDA has been done and now Brahma is waiting for Final Zoning Plan.Brahma is also doing venture with Adani.

Comment

have the company guys confirmed adani news? any email?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X