Property with cash component

Last updated: December 21 2012
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Property with cash component

Originally posted by rickysh View Post
    Friends, Thank you all for the valuable inputs. I am a novice in gurgaon property, I only held one property which I sold last year, it was an Ansal floor.
    From what I understood from all this above is :-

A) It would be better to get some more "white" in hand for better negotiating power or to have more choices
    B) With plots their is a better chance of parking your cash
    C) Assuming, with some more manipulations, I can get the cash and check component to be 50:50 (don't know if that much is possible but I can try), what would you suggest that I invest in? I do not want to go for DWAY or New Gurgaon, I don't see a point going too far or where there is uncertainity.

then yo should go for gcx
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
      then yo should go for gcx
      What would you suggest on GCX Abhay?
      I was looking at the Rosewood thread as well but the ticket size is larger there, more than 2cr. Does anyone know if there are smaller plots as well which would fall within 1.5cr?
      If push comes to shove and I don't get a suitable property, I may consider Vatika plots in 82 as well.

Comment

What would you suggest on GCX Abhay?
        I was looking at the Rosewood thread as well but the ticket size is larger there, more than 2cr. Does anyone know if there are smaller plots as well which would fall within 1.5cr?
        If push comes to shove and I don't get a suitable property, I may consider Vatika plots in 82 as well.
        oh u r talking about plots i was think r talking about apartments

Vatika plots is not livable as of now

try huda sectors
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

cash component

Friends,

I know there are a lot of threads for properties with budget upto 1.5 cr but I am posting it again as my situation is a little different.
          We are selling our old property in Delhi and hope to invest in either a plot in Gurgaon or a RTM appartment / almost RTM.
          The difference that I am talking about is that of the 1.5 cr only about 25% would be check and the rest cash.
          Please advise if it is easier to buy a plot with such a high cash component or can it be absorbed in an apartment as well.
          Also please suggest some properties within my budget.

thanks
          Obtain maximum component in white. Holding so much of cash will be headache and will haunt all your house/flat transactions subsequently. The cycle of black money will trouble you. All this talk of taking cash is for big business people who have avenues to disguise cast transactions. Assuming you are a salaried employee,there will be problems.
          Big fish never suffer but people who do one or two transactions like this find it problematic.
          When cash has entered your transaction,you always will have to find a buyer who also is ready to give cash.
          Salaried people are easily tracked by PAN numbers. think of the effects,discuss with your CA. Holding huge amount of cash is not easy as people tell you. Cuation and adherence to law to greatest extent will be beneficial.

Comment

Hmm.......problem of plenty

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X