Who the hell is buying in Gurgaon

Last updated: December 31 2012
186 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Who the hell is buying in Gurgaon

Wait,Wait and Wait for 2014 elections.
    Politicians and their cronies will come to market to liquidate.

And how do Bulls explain Rows after Rows of unsold builder floors in Delhi?
    If money stops coming from Delhi; Gurgaon market will surely be affected.

Comment

The right question is not 'who is buying'...
      it is 'who will stay', meaning who will be able to afford rent, and how much...

this IS the approach to evaluate correctly what the future is likely to be...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        When most of the punters would come to the market in a herd to sell; that would be time for real fun.

Investors can't keep selling to one another; they would eventually need some end user.Delhi market is already dead. Rows after rows of builder floors are lying vacant; so sooner than later tremors would be felt in Gurgaon as well.

.And the plunging sales data shows that they won't be able to sustain the market for long.
        Can you give some details for this - some pricing and location details on these builder flats would be welcome
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Can you give some details for this - some pricing and location details on these builder flats would be welcome
          One of my relatives stay in Rajouri garden near market.
          There are around 30 houses of 240 sq yard in that particular row.
          10 of them have been converted to builder floors.

Asking price is 3 crores which is negotiable

90% of these floors are vacant.
          Last edited December 21 2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

2009 - 10, I did not book Vatika and Sare Crescent Park (at aprox 20-25 lakh), considering who will stay here in jungle.

2010 - did not book Ramprastha, 37D.. (aprox 35 laKh, if I remember correctly)

2011 - booked a 3bhk at whooping 60 lakh in Maceo (end user)

So for end users any time when they can afford is right time.. If you keep waiting for price correction, you end up paying heavily for this. Bubble may burst for short term investors, but for end users and long term investors, I dnt think a price correction would cause them losses. MY POV..

Comment

Originally posted by hitender View Post
              2009 - 10, I did not book Vatika and Sare Crescent Park (at aprox 20-25 lakh), considering who will stay here in jungle.

2010 - did not book Ramprastha, 37D.. (aprox 35 laKh, if I remember correctly)

2011 - booked a 3bhk at whooping 60 lakh in Maceo (end user)

So for end users any time when they can afford is right time.. If you keep waiting for price correction, you end up paying heavily for this. Bubble may burst for short term investors, but for end users and long term investors, I dnt think a price correction would cause them losses. MY POV..
              Good that atlast you didn;t hear of Doomsday preppers!

For an end user, there wont be any acutal gain/loss, it will always be unrealised gain/loss...so why worry? buy a good property if you can afford....problem would be for those who overleverage because a fall in property prices will take deep economic slowdown too!
              Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by arunaggarwal View Post
                Good that atlast you didn;t hear of Doomsday preppers!

For an end user, there wont be any acutal gain/loss, it will always be unrealised gain/loss...so why worry? buy a good property if you can afford....problem would be for those who overleverage because a fall in property prices will take deep economic slowdown too!
                first of all i dont understand this end user and investor thing. i think these r terms coined by brokers. and actually when an end user shud b spared and charged less, its the other way around in india. if brokers come to knw that u r an end user they try to rob u even more, as they think ye to seedha hoga isko looto. secondly, i dont agree tht price increase or decrease dont matter to end user. they do and most of the people in delhi r those who hav been carrying off their houses since 1 or 2 generations, that is their father or grandfather were the ones who bought those houses for as low as 20k or 60 k ruppees 30-40 years back. just try and tell them tht ur house is for 60k rs and then u will realise whther it matter sto them or not.
                secondly, if an end user has to buy sumthng he shud definately try to buy at cheaper rates rather than higher rates. is his money of no use ? so y this debate tht for end user high rates or low rates dont matter ? they definately matter.

Comment

Wait,Wait and Wait for 2014 elections.
                  Politicians and their cronies will come to market to liquidate.

And how do Bulls explain Rows after Rows of unsold builder floors in Delhi?
                  If money stops coming from Delhi; Gurgaon market will surely be affected.
                  first they come up with excuses.
                  second they ask addresses of those properties available at prices being quoted (real prices which r almost 60% of the hyped prices- but they themselves cant quote addresses of those areas where property transactions occured at their "supposed prices"
                  thirdly they get personal or start hurling abuses.

this is their pattern

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                    The right question is not 'who is buying'...
                    it is 'who will stay', meaning who will be able to afford rent, and how much...

this IS the approach to evaluate correctly what the future is likely to be...
                    i think the question is 'how many r buying'

Comment

One of my relatives stay in Rajouri garden near market.
                      There are around 30 houses of 240 sq yard in that particular row.
                      10 of them have been converted to builder floors.

Asking price is 3 crores which is negotiable

90% of these floors are vacant.
                      i repeat what i had posted once bfr in one of the forums. when abt 10 year old builder floors of 200 sq yards r easily available for 1.5 cr in rajouri who will buy 240 sq yard at 3 cr even if they r brand new ? even if u take hyped market still they shudnt b put on sale for more than 2.3 cr. so it is a case of super hyped prices

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X