Guy,

Got a call from an agent today regarding Today Florina Floors in sec 51. How is this place and builder .. will it be any good to put money into this ... need your suggestions and reviews..

Regards
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by soodrahul
    Guy,

Got a call from an agent today regarding Today Florina Floors in sec 51. How is this place and builder .. will it be any good to put money into this ... need your suggestions and reviews..

Regards

Please let me know the price that broker is quoting.
    CommentQuote
  • they asked me
    G -floor 8200sqft
    F - Floor 8000sqft
    S - floor 7800 sqft ..

I am looinkg for first floor 1387 sqft flat ? How good it will be from investment purpose and in case if i want to live there ... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Price is not bad at all bcoz in floors loading is negligible
    Sector 51 is decent location
    All the project are in the same price range

You can't find below 8k in original booking between NH8 and extension road.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Sec 51 not in dispute??
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure

Not sure about that.... but as big builders are coming up there it seems all is well otherwise they will not struck their neck in some disputed land .. If you have more info on this topic then please share !

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    No dispute exist. There are many group housing society, private developer projects in this sector. Approx. 60% area of sec 51 is already under construction. There were few cases in High court between farmers and HUDA. But people have payed there compensations multiple times.
    So go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • What do you suggest ??

Guys, As i dont know th area much .. i am asking the same question again .. what do you guys suggest is this a good place to invest or to live in after 1-2 years should i go ahead and buy 8000sqft ?? Hows Today as a builder ?

The floor will cost somehwhere around 1.1 cr

Will really appreciate any help and advice !

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cavarun
    Is Sec 51 not in dispute??

no in sector 51 there is no dispute as far as land is concerned, the title is clear. however, the builders are badmash like today....takes double time than what is mentioned in bba. today was in news for non development of infrastructure...:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • friends

I do not have any idea about the project.. Nor do I have any idea about the clarity of the land title but I know for sure that if it is TODAY homes of canary/callidora/westgate mall/crowne plaza fame ( read shame).. Id say please stay away.. Its a pathetic deal for end users/ investors/speculators and brokers alike... aage aapki marzii!!
    CommentQuote
    Guys, As i dont know th area much .. i am asking the same question again .. what do you guys suggest is this a good place to invest or to live in after 1-2 years should i go ahead and buy 8000sqft ?? Hows Today as a builder ?

Regards
    Rahul Sood

HI Rahul,

This sector is good for self use/rent right now also.. 8000 sqft rate is normal here. However you need to cross check with fellow members & friends regarding builder's repo ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guys

Really appreciate your advice and comments :)

Regards
    Rahul Sood
    CommentQuote
    Not sure about that.... but as big builders are coming up there it seems all is well otherwise they will not struck their neck in some disputed land .. If you have more info on this topic then please share !

Regards
    Rahul Sood

I live in sector 51 and as far as I know, there are no big/ good builders in that stretch.... most of it is Today's and M2K.... In fact, this area has so much potential but it hasn't been realized due to the presence of very average builders.... In my society, blossoms2, one can get a 3 BHK (1600 sq.ft) for 1.10 Cr...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    friends

I do not have any idea about the project.. Nor do I have any idea about the clarity of the land title but I know for sure that if it is TODAY homes of canary/callidora/westgate mall/crowne plaza fame ( read shame).. Id say please stay away.. Its a pathetic deal for end users/ investors/speculators and brokers alike... aage aapki marzii!!

Very true.... and don't even think about the subvention scheme being tom-tommed by some brokers, it's a recipe for disaster.... Today's & M2K - will take double the time promised, pathetic customer support (imagine, i was inquiring about Callidora 2 months back and the marketing team would tell me time and again that they were busy, or in meetings or were not working:bab (59):).... And the construction material used is appalling....
    CommentQuote
  • To Aman

Hello Aman,
    Thanks for your input. As you have mentioned , could you please let me know or provide contact of person from Blossom 2 who would like to sell his unit ( 1600 ft) for 1.1 cr .. i will be interested in buying that :)

Regards
    Rahul Sood
    CommentQuote

Regards
    Rahul Sood

Hello,
    My POV.
    Sector - 51 is an excellent location and there is no dispute. Initially there was some litigation due to Mayfield garden but everything has been cleared a while back. It is next to Artemis hospital and very close to Nirvana country - 1. Lots of good schools in the area and metro station is not that far. regarding the price and the project, I would suggest that before buying in this, please check the floors in Orchid Island which is also in sector 51 and in my opinion it is a much better builder than Todays. Only 1 thing, if you buy in orchid, then you will have to pay a huge amount upfront but the possession is due within 6 months and you can even check the construction quality which seems great.
    Happy investing!!!
    CommentQuote