Today seen sign board of Microtech at sector 82, They are launching new project in sector 86, as per discussion with given number on sign board digging is already started on site, launch will be in first week of jan 2012,tentative size 1400 to 2800 sq feet.
Read more
Reply
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Another launch of unknown builder at high price.Where is bubble gone.
    CommentQuote
  • What has microtech to do with RE ? I don't trust their invertors ...I surely am not going to trust them as a builder .
    The day is not far when Next door pan wala to dood wala with some political connection will also become a builder in DEW
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Norway
    What has microtech to do with RE ? I don't trust their invertors ...I surely am not going to trust them as a builder .
    The day is not far when Next door pan wala to dood wala with some political connection will also become a builder in DEW


    Doodhwala (Paras) already present... Not sure of Panwala....

    Halwai (orris), Sunaar (orchid) and Drug Smugglers (chintel) already in fray..... Not to count the telecom companies (Unitech :p )

    So why shud the electricians be behind.....

    By the way look at the positive side - no risk of power outage with inverters in each flat :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    What has microtech to do with RE ? I don't trust their invertors ...I surely am not going to trust them as a builder .
    The day is not far when Next door pan wala to dood wala with some political connection will also become a builder in DEW


    to loot from customers


    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Doodhwala (Paras) already present... Not sure of Panwala....

    Halwai (orris), Sunaar (orchid) and Drug Smugglers (chintel) already in fray..... Not to count the telecom companies (Unitech :p )

    So why shud the electricians be behind.....

    By the way look at the positive side - no risk of power outage with inverters in each flat :D



    Full back up with per kwh charges of Rs.15
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Doodhwala (Paras) already present... Not sure of Panwala....

    Halwai (orris), Sunaar (orchid) and Drug Smugglers (chintel) already in fray..... Not to count the telecom companies (Unitech :p )

    So why shud the electricians be behind.....

    By the way look at the positive side - no risk of power outage with inverters in each flat :D


    Sir , then wishing I also had some politician connection .., Norway Builders ..like the sounds of it :bab (59):;)
    CommentQuote
  • I think site is not good..There is a village i could see just on the right hand side of the site..And there was a factory like structure on the opposite side of the road..don't know what it was....

    They have done the fencing of the site as well.

    Originally Posted by harishgoel
    Brokers have already started quoting rates in the range of 6,000+ for the project with a possible launch in Feb 2013. Its expected to have some luxury features like VRV AC modular kitchen etc. Have seen the site, its bang on the 60 mtr sector dividing road and it seems that they have already started some work there.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale goin on right now...??!??
    CommentQuote
  • and i have also heard that they are increasing the price as well....
    CommentQuote
  • Info on payment plan and floor plan?

    Originally Posted by srafut
    and i have also heard that they are increasing the price as well....


    Guys

    Has anybody got some information on Floor plans and payment plans for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitingarg2k4
    Guys

    Has anybody got some information on Floor plans and payment plans for this project?


    There is not much info available as of now. Have heard that the project will launch either on Apr 1 or during Navratri. There is no pre-lunch expected and brokers are saying that this project will be launched directly. The work on sales office and sample flat has already commenced. Expected price is around 6k with a 2 BHK for 1,350 or 1,380 sq feet. 3BHK for 1,800 sq feet and 4 BHK around 2,600+ sq feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Worth investing for resale?

    Originally Posted by harishgoel
    There is not much info available as of now. Have heard that the project will launch either on Apr 1 or during Navratri. There is no pre-lunch expected and brokers are saying that this project will be launched directly. The work on sales office and sample flat has already commenced. Expected price is around 6k with a 2 BHK for 1,350 or 1,380 sq feet. 3BHK for 1,800 sq feet and 4 BHK around 2,600+ sq feet.


    Guys
    Going by the increase in new launch prices, I am just confused if indeed a resale market exists for such properties. Even this Microtek Greenburg is getting launched at ~6-6.5K bsp...no doubt prices have increased much beyond this with likes of DLF Ultima etc...
    but an anyone from his/her personal experience tell me..if resale rates are also these high for such properties? I am looking to invest from pure investment perspective but concerned if I will be able to resell at high prices or not...or is it just a race on buying side only?

    Please suggest...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update whats the price of this project.

    I heard all 42 approvals secured and construction is awarded to L&T
    CommentQuote
  • I WILL SAY TAKE care because of new builder and also price is high
    CommentQuote
  • Project looks decent if at 5800 minus some discount kt will come around 5550 . So wid good specifications and location is quite good to it looks ok. As resale rate for many average projects is hovering between 4000 and 4500 and for big builders its over 5000. So rate is bit high but location is usp.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Nitin, even I fail to understand that when the new launches are happening at 6000 and with resale rates in the region at 4500. How are the new investors making money?
    CommentQuote