I could find any thread dedicated for Tulip Ace (there is one for Tulip Petals), hence a new one.

I guess, it will take another year for possession.

I want suggestions from esteemed members here - What are your thoughts regarding this project in Sec 89? What is the expected price/sqft.
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I like the layout quite a bit. Looking for a 3bhk. Anyone who wants to sell?

I need a house for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakshamkohli
    Hi,
    I like the layout quite a bit. Looking for a 3bhk. Anyone who wants to sell?

I need a house for end use.

I Saksham,

I have a 3BHK flat in Tulip Ace.
    Thanks,
    Harmeet
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Gulati Ji,
    Have u relocate to tulip Ace , how much u r paying for maintenace and charges for electricity and water .. what your view on Sector-89 as area ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    Hello Gulati Ji,
    Have u relocate to tulip Ace , how much u r paying for maintenace and charges for electricity and water .. what your view on Sector-89 as area ...

Hi Evasnis,

The flats are ready for possession. 4-5 families have already shifted. I am still waiting for my
    possession letter. 300+ families are already staying in the complex (tulip petals) and all daily needs are available in-house. Maintenance charges will be in range of 1.5 Rs/SF and water/electricity are at Govt rates (Genset will be as per market rates).

Sec-89 - if you look today seems OK but I have huge expectation from this sector in future as it is just 1 KMs from DEW and the adjoining sector 88 is a commercial sector. There is also plan to widen Pataudi road (outisde Tulip). While all this will take time but my sense is that this is going to become a prime location in time to come.

What had impressed me about tulip Ace when I purchased was as follows:
    1.Ability of Tulip to give possession (most important to me)
    2.Rate for a budget luxury apartment (ACs/Modular kitchen/Modular baths/Marble/Wooden floor/Intercom/etc.)
    3.Floor layout for 3BHK apartment
    4.Open space and amenities inside the society

As per my information, current rate is in the range of ~4800-5000/SF BSP for 3BHK apartment + extras.

Let me know if you want to know anything more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsgulati
    Hi Evasnis,

The flats are ready for possession. 4-5 families have already shifted. I am still waiting for my
    possession letter. 300+ families are already staying in the complex (tulip petals) and all daily needs are available in-house. Maintenance charges will be in range of 1.5 Rs/SF and water/electricity are at Govt rates (Genset will be as per market rates).

Sec-89 - if you look today seems OK but I have huge expectation from this sector in future as it is just 1 KMs from DEW and the adjoining sector 88 is a commercial sector. There is also plan to widen Pataudi road (outisde Tulip). While all this will take time but my sense is that this is going to become a prime location in time to come.

What had impressed me about tulip Ace when I purchased was as follows:
    1.Ability of Tulip to give possession (most important to me)
    2.Rate for a budget luxury apartment (ACs/Modular kitchen/Modular baths/Marble/Wooden floor/Intercom/etc.)
    3.Floor layout for 3BHK apartment
    4.Open space and amenities inside the society

As per my information, current rate is in the range of ~4800-5000/SF BSP for 3BHK apartment + extras.

Let me know if you want to know anything more.

Are they charging separately for water?
    Also want to know,
    1. Fixed charge of Electricity
    2. Any charge for Common area lights.
    3. Any charge for Club + pool.
    4. Power backup charges.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy to inform that I have bought a 5 Bhk at a great price in Tulip Ace. Registry also done.
    Is anyone else who has bought in ace and staying there?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sharad75;

I have a flat in C3.. possession taken and registry done. However, I have decided not to shift due to location constraints. Do let us know your experience of staying there.

Thanks!
    Harmeet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharad75
    Happy to inform that I have bought a 5 Bhk at a great price in Tulip Ace. Registry also done.
    Is anyone else who has bought in ace and staying there?

For our knowledge, would you mind sharing the BSP you purchased the flat? Also, the all-inclusive price. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsgulati
    For our knowledge, would you mind sharing the BSP you purchased the flat? Also, the all-inclusive price. Thanks!

Under 4k All inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the new proposed metro is for Tulip Ace only. Its gonna cross Ace from both the sides http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/54906816.cms
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the all inclusive resale price for a 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Mikeal1 years ago
      I am going to the site to have a look at the flat... However in my initial study on the projects I have come across with an issue of mobile tower installed at the roof top... Can anyone confirm if that's the case... Is that dangerous for health?
  • Hello members i am going to visit the tulip ace today. Kindly address pros and cons of this project. Looking for 3bhk. How much all inclusice price shall i expect? How many families are living there?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the maintenance cost? someone saying 1.5rs psf is very low comparatively to others in the range of 2.5 to 4rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly compare it to dlf nth 91 for end use. Coments on location, facilities and long term use are most welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have the following questions if anyone can pls help answer these

1) Anyone talked to people who have moved in Tulip Ace , do they have any problems in electricity, water, daily need supplies etc

2) The construction quality? I visited 2 weeks back, the lifts and the outer seemed just ok to me..Inside the apartment I saw i) was the showpiece which always looks pretty good; ii) a getting ready apartment, the walls and all looked ok but the woodwork which was going on didnt look that good at first look

3) Time it takes to go to important areas in Gurgaon- cybercity, golf course road etc...checked on google maps for different times - it was 40 min to 1 hour 5 min for different times of days; but my friend told me there is many a times huge traffic jam because of building of honda flyover and in manesar toll if you take tthat route

4) Any other suggestions to look for before buying a flat in Tulip Ace?

Answer for the above: the builder says the mainetance charges are Rs 2.5 per sq ft

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mxbhanagar1 years ago
      What are the maintenance charges? Recently I have busted the place and found some cracks on balcony wall horizontal/vertical. I want to know due to that any problem due to this ?