Last updated: December 26 2014
80 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Buy or Not? M2K Plots in Dharuhera Sector 5, Gurgaon

Originally posted by saurabh3 View Post
    Not an issue Adorable Ji.

When I bought M2K plot, I took a drive around in the colony but did not cart eabout its exact size in hectares/acres..
    Likewise I did for Dwarkadhis.

Hence I said that
    Dwarksdhis colony is bigger that Bestech colony but I am not sure for M2k (i.e. if Dwarkadhis colony is bigger or smaller than M2K colony)

Hope this helps.
    BTW, I have couple of other investments as well, so please don't be surprised
    Thanks for clarifying and best wishes to continue with your golden run. I just wanted to emphasize that we should use IREF to share our actual and honest experiences for which this forum is mean to though we can be of different communities ( End user, broker, investor etc).

Comment

Guys

do you really guys think Dharuhera is good for investment even in long term.. rates already look high.

seriously I don't think it is good investment at this rate..
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Guys

do you really guys think Dharuhera is good for investment even in long term.. rates already look high.

seriously I don't think it is good investment at this rate..
        Agree with you Cookie. Dharuhera story started around 2006/2007 when Gurgaon RE market was on fire and beyond Hero Honda Chowk there was no residential project till Dharuhera and people put their money in dharuhera by applying same almost linear curve of appreciation of GGN RE to Dharuhera for future. But in 2009 flurry of residential project launches between GGN & Manesar has taken out any potential from Dharuhera RE. That's why not even a single project is ready till date as builders' also know that there is lack of critical mass of end users to support Dharuhera at this rate. On top of that Bhiwadi's reasonable rates and industry base has further made dharuhera unattractive for end users. RE's exceptional growth need end user's support which is missing for Dharuhera's RE.

Comment

Originally posted by Adorableguy View Post
          Agree with you Cookie. Dharuhera story started around 2006/2007 when Gurgaon RE market was on fire and beyond Hero Honda Chowk there was no residential project till Dharuhera and people put their money in dharuhera by applying same almost linear curve of appreciation of GGN RE to Dharuhera for future. But in 2009 flurry of residential project launches between GGN & Manesar has taken out any potential from Dharuhera RE. That's why not even a single project is ready till date as builders' also know that there is lack of critical mass of end users to support Dharuhera at this rate. On top of that Bhiwadi's reasonable rates and industry base has further made dharuhera unattractive for end users. RE's exceptional growth need end user's support which is missing for Dharuhera's RE.
          Agree 100 percent.
          Bhiwadi appreciated because land was much cheaper even more than 50 percent cheaper if you compare it with Bhiwadi.
          Thanks

Comment

Cookie - You mean cheaper then Dharuhera, I assume.

But lots of people betting on dharuhera due to many factors available.

Comment

Originally posted by amit4india View Post
              Cookie - You mean cheaper then Dharuhera, I assume.

But lots of people betting on dharuhera due to many factors available.
              I meant that Dharuhera rates are very high.. not good for investment.
              I endorse Adorableguy's view
              Thanks

Comment

My PoV: Dharuehra rates may be high for apartments.
                But land is still lucrative.
                Plots are selling at 22K/sq yrd in M2K/Dwarkadhis. Where as plots are way higher in GGN/New GGN
                2 yrs back plots were 7200/sq yrd in Dwarkadhis.

PS: I am invested in plots in both Dharuhera as well as Bhiwadi

Comment

Agreed. Dharuhera is rates are high, do you have any justification for it....or its only like Gurgaon only bubble like situation

Comment

Dharuhera is not good for investment at prevailing rates.. "Tivoli" launches its projects twice after a gap of 3 years but both the time miserably failed..
                    none knows the current status of that project..is it scrapped?
                    Thanks

Comment

Its safer to invest in Plots in developing areas like Dharuhera...
                      Thats my rule of thumb.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X