Some days back i was watching one program, where the penalist were mentioning that what kind of requirements will be there for big FDI retailor like Walmart. Firstly, they will be requiring a city centric location (irrespective of high cost of land). Secondly, they will require a hugh land (approx 50000 Sq. F.).
If walmart will come to gurgaon, which place do you think will it going to open. Sohna Road ??
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So how does the policy compare when the first Walmart was set up in Amritsar, dont think it had the population of Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VTinvest
    guys have you heard about any govt norm for any city to have a wallmart like size store,where its existing population shud be more than 10 lacs,and someone told me that gurgaon lacks that figure and only city in haryana which qualifies for this is faridabad,

seniors throw some light on this.

As per provisional data of 2011 census Gurgaon urban agglomeration had a population of 16,60,289, out of which males were 8,86,451 and females were 7,73,838. The literacy rate was 86.21 per cent.
    CommentQuote
  • Mere ghar ke saamne wala location bada hi accha hoga.

What a topic -- we are using our energy?
    What will be use of our brainstorming??

Will this info be useful for wallmart?

Friends, if we can use this much energy to rise some RTI applications on different real estate / social / Indian / Government issues.....

Please ignore my post - if u don't like my opinion and keep enjoying life.
    CommentQuote
  • Its coming in Palam Corporate plaza , One of the new Commercial complexes completed by ansals in outskirts of Palam Vihar next to Park view residency
    CommentQuote
  • Good for D way projects near palam vihar
    CommentQuote
  • so can we expect small shop rates falling in palam vihar, sector 4-10?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Its coming in Palam Corporate plaza , One of the new Commercial complexes completed by ansals in outskirts of Palam Vihar next to Park view residency

How can it be in corporate Plaza? Its only for offices. Some small retail spaces of this project are only for restaurants to cater office crowd, i think
    CommentQuote