I heard company relaunching Chintels Serenity with same features of Chintels Paradiso ..
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't know ki pre launching ya project launching
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • oh ok... i thought it is in pre launching....
    CommentQuote
  • I m thinkin in investin in this.i found its just nearby mswt.found work goin on in paradiso.got some confidence dat some builders r workin. Hahaha.. Jokes apart. Waat do u all say.hwz this group.
    CommentQuote
  • any word on the rates and size
    CommentQuote
  • 3 bhk, what r d rates goin on.:-)
    CommentQuote
  • 6950 was the price in soft launch. If you want in resale you can call up brokers. I believe rates are between 7100-7200 as of now
    CommentQuote
  • Is the project in ssft launch or launched.
    CommentQuote
  • any update on this....is this available in booking...whats the resale rate..pl suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    any update on thisH....is this available in booking...whats the resale rate..pl suggest

All seniors

Any updates?

Pls advice:)
    CommentQuote
  • dnt know the availability in booking, one of my collegue booked in fresh booking at 6950. resale as seen in mails was around 7600 appx..
    it is not launched yet, heard that chintels will be launching it at around 8500-9000 in coming months..
    any idea of the exact location of this project???

Originally Posted by samie001
    any update on this....is this available in booking...whats the resale rate..pl suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Is resale happening in this project ? I thought that unit cannot be sold at this stage . Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it advisable to invest in this project for short term of 6 months? or till the time company launches it formally. What price can one get now in resale and what appreciation can be expected in 6 months? Expert comments please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingofgdtime
    Is it advisable to invest in this project for short term of 6 months? or till the time company launches it formally. What price can one get now in resale and what appreciation can be expected in 6 months? Expert comments please.

My advice don't invest for 6 months. if you are buying buy for long term
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has idea of location of this project in 109? What should be the resale price for 2350? any idea of launch?
    looking to invest in this but cautious due to the high entry point, either 2090/2350 will do, got some quotes at 7700.
    CommentQuote