Chintels Serenity By Chintels Developers in Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 4 2018
92 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Chintels Serenity By Chintels Developers in Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
    any update on thisH....is this available in booking...whats the resale rate..pl suggest
    All seniors

Any updates?

Pls advice

Comment

dnt know the availability in booking, one of my collegue booked in fresh booking at 6950. resale as seen in mails was around 7600 appx..
      it is not launched yet, heard that chintels will be launching it at around 8500-9000 in coming months..
      any idea of the exact location of this project???

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
      any update on this....is this available in booking...whats the resale rate..pl suggest

Comment

Is resale happening in this project ? I thought that unit cannot be sold at this stage . Please let me know.

Comment

Is it advisable to invest in this project for short term of 6 months? or till the time company launches it formally. What price can one get now in resale and what appreciation can be expected in 6 months? Expert comments please.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgdtime View Post
            Is it advisable to invest in this project for short term of 6 months? or till the time company launches it formally. What price can one get now in resale and what appreciation can be expected in 6 months? Expert comments please.
            My advice don't invest for 6 months. if you are buying buy for long term
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Anyone has idea of location of this project in 109? What should be the resale price for 2350? any idea of launch?
              looking to invest in this but cautious due to the high entry point, either 2090/2350 will do, got some quotes at 7700.

Comment

Even I am getting quote for 7650 7700 for the smallest size , lower floor , Park facing , I belive all the units in the complex are park and pool facing....

Comment

I have seen the location , One side Boundary is shared with Michael Schumacher Tower , One side is Delhi Border , thrid side is ATS tourmaline and fourth side across the road is Sobha's main entry for International City. Location is worth it ..

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgdtime View Post
                    Can try for brisk lumbini too, gr8 location in sector 109 bang on DEW sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and entrance of shobha villas and chintels, sample flat I. E actual flat in tower d ground floor is gr8, good finish and quality with modular kitchen,kitchenside dining table and seatings,false ceilings being offered free and good fittings, nice layout and very airy terrace homes, currently trading at 5200 for a 2022 sq ft unit, has a crisil 5 star rating and construction in full swing by ahluwalia contractors, possession mid to end of next year, expect a jump to 6500 by then and 7500 if DEW litigation gets resolved, still good potential point for entry for investor and end users although almost 70% payment is gone.

Comment

2bhk in lumbini

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                      Can try for brisk lumbini too, gr8 location in sector 109 bang on DEW sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and entrance of shobha villas and chintels, sample flat I. E actual flat in tower d ground floor is gr8, good finish and quality with modular kitchen,kitchenside dining table and seatings,false ceilings being offered free and good fittings, nice layout and very airy terrace homes, currently trading at 5200 for a 2022 sq ft unit, has a crisil 5 star rating and construction in full swing by ahluwalia contractors, possession mid to end of next year, expect a jump to 6500 by then and 7500 if DEW litigation gets resolved, still good potential point for entry for investor and end users although almost 70% payment is gone.
                      Any 2bhk dere if yes ,what size and tentative price

Appreciate

Thnx

Regds

Metro01

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X