I heard company relaunching Chintels Serenity with same features of Chintels Paradiso ..
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I am getting quote for 7650 7700 for the smallest size , lower floor , Park facing , I belive all the units in the complex are park and pool facing....
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen the location , One side Boundary is shared with Michael Schumacher Tower , One side is Delhi Border , thrid side is ATS tourmaline and fourth side across the road is Sobha's main entry for International City. Location is worth it ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingofgdtime
    Is it advisable to invest in this project for short term of 6 months? or till the time company launches it formally. What price can one get now in resale and what appreciation can be expected in 6 months? Expert comments please.

Can try for brisk lumbini too, gr8 location in sector 109 bang on DEW sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and entrance of shobha villas and chintels, sample flat I. E actual flat in tower d ground floor is gr8, good finish and quality with modular kitchen,kitchenside dining table and seatings,false ceilings being offered free and good fittings, nice layout and very airy terrace homes, currently trading at 5200 for a 2022 sq ft unit, has a crisil 5 star rating and construction in full swing by ahluwalia contractors, possession mid to end of next year, expect a jump to 6500 by then and 7500 if DEW litigation gets resolved, still good potential point for entry for investor and end users although almost 70% payment is gone.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk in lumbini

Originally Posted by Vickys
    Can try for brisk lumbini too, gr8 location in sector 109 bang on DEW sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and entrance of shobha villas and chintels, sample flat I. E actual flat in tower d ground floor is gr8, good finish and quality with modular kitchen,kitchenside dining table and seatings,false ceilings being offered free and good fittings, nice layout and very airy terrace homes, currently trading at 5200 for a 2022 sq ft unit, has a crisil 5 star rating and construction in full swing by ahluwalia contractors, possession mid to end of next year, expect a jump to 6500 by then and 7500 if DEW litigation gets resolved, still good potential point for entry for investor and end users although almost 70% payment is gone.

Any 2bhk dere if yes ,what size and tentative price

Appreciate

Thnx

Regds

Metro01
    CommentQuote
  • You have 3 bhks of 1703 sq ft as well, the ones booked earlier at 3500 are available at around 5000-5200, the ones booked at higher price say 4500 are available at 5200-5300, company rate at present is 6050.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey just got a call from my broker informing me demand note would be dispatched by Chintels shortly and due date would be 15th August..Does anyone have any information on this?
    CommentQuote
  • brijesh ji

whenu are planning to exit chintels serenity at the time of launch or later
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    brijesh ji

whenu are planning to exit chintels serenity at the time of launch or later

Can exit now depending on price
    CommentQuote
  • i didn't get u

pl explain
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any news for launch of Chintels Serenity? Does anybody have an idea at which price it is going to be launched and what resale price can one expect on the launch?
    CommentQuote
  • @singh77 company will launch when the market sentiments are strong because launching @9000 plus price will become very tough for company to sale the project. but this is sure the project will launch @9000 only.

but if you want to exit now than price will be get near about 7500 or 7600 only
    CommentQuote
  • I see it comfortable for chintel to sell @9000 as they have tasted the success story of paradiso and if emmar can sell in 12000 rates people will buy this also as people have earned a lot with chintels resale and once tasted sweet tasted is ever lasted bud taste
    CommentQuote
  • There are no buyers for 7500-7600 in resale currently
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherry1
    I see it comfortable for chintel to sell @9000 as they have tasted the success story of paradiso and if emmar can sell in 12000 rates people will buy this also as people have earned a lot with chintels resale and once tasted sweet tasted is ever lasted bud taste

It is easy to buy but difficult to resale at these rates ( 12000 , 9000 )
    why someone will buy 12000 when u can get 5500 to 6000 ?
    and as u said it is easy for chintels, if it easy for them, then why Chintels is waiting ?
    Chintels paradiso was a great project and it is a great project and also Serenity is great project but right price is high and they are waiting for right time and if u rbuying for inestment hold it for long term say 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    There are no buyers for 7500-7600 in resale currently

U r right amit ji resale deals r available at 7400/- around if m not wrong

Metro01
    CommentQuote