Collapse

Chintels Serenity By Chintels Developers in Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 4 2018
92 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Chintels Serenity By Chintels Developers in Sector 109, Gurgaon

Sorry not 5250 but 7250, i got a response of sale @7550 is any one ready to shed at lower rates please

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      I have got an offer for a 2100 sq ft unit on 5th floor for 7350 psf , So was interested in knowing which floor is available for 7250
      I am in process of negotiating deal,will confirm in 2-3 days.

Comment

Hello investors, off late there is no news regarding Chintels Serenity. What all is happening on Construction front? Is there any movement in resale price as elections are also over? Last I heard is that Chintels India Ltd. launched Serenity in April @7950/- and around 12 flats were sold at that price. If anybody has more information, do update.

What's the future in Chintels Serenity? What price movement can we expect now? Seniors pls comment.

-Sent from my GT-N7100 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

I bought one from a broker of Dwarka

Comment

My broker has offered me a unit @Rs.7100/-in resale around 20 days back.

Comment

if available straight way close it , two to core unit in this rate are amazing with the specification . one unit on 6th floor E or F tower is apparently a fake the owner never came up when tried to pursue. I had no option got it from a dealer in sector 12 dwarka for 7375 w/o and brokarage

Comment

Visited Chintels Serenity today, Tower C and D are the most built, E also in progress but slightly lesser..around 200+ workers were on sight....

Comment

ector Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 today,

1. Went from Dwarka to Bajghera to Sector 109, tried this route for the first time, it is better than going to Dwarka Expressway from Gurgaon, shorter and better roads.

2. Overall, I think Dwarka Expressway will take about 5-6 years to be livable, but at the same time, I feel that the Quality of roads and apartments will be the best in class. 10 years from now, I think not many would be able to afford an apartment in Dwarka Expressway.

3. I am in investor in Chintels Serenity. A disappointment in sector 109 that I found was too many constructions in a very small piece of land. There is Rahejas (2-3 projects), Sobha, Chintels (2 projects), ATS ( 2 projects), Lumbini, Michael Schumacher World Tower etc in just one sector. I saw that there was no space left for greenery and connecting roads.

4. Went through some connecting roads, liked them and thought that if connecting roads are so good, the main Dwarka Expressway would Be even better.

Finally, I just hope that Dwarka Expressway turns out to be a marvelous place to live in future, better than the DLF phases and Golf Course roads....fingers crossed
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks , where (location from where photo taken ) please. had the photo come from 20meters ahead on the tilla , its clarity would have increased many fold, thanks as very less people take pains for others knowledge ....you earn a point for your concerns

Comment

3 demands raised together

Following received from chintels today.

""""""""""""""""""""
                      As you are aware, the construction of the first phase of our project “Chintels Serenity” has been progressing as per schedule. Nevertheless, the company has consistently deferred raising the demands because of the over whelming requests from our buyers. We are now unable to continue in the same way as the Project must be completed in a timely manner and for that purpose we need to raise demands as per construction status.

Please find attached the demand letter for On Completion of 9th, 11th & 14th Floor Slabs.
                      """""""""""""""""

Out of nowhere suddenly they have raised 3 demands together. Though they have staggered these demands monthly to avoid immediate financial burden.

Looks like chintels is also feeling the brunt of ongoing slowdown in real estate sector. Presently only 4 towers are under construction out of 9. If they continue at this speed they will deliver these 4 towers by 2017.
                      Can a builder offer possesion in such a scenario with only 4 towers completed out of 9. Will it be livable for people while remaining towers will be under contruction or may be planned for construction in future.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X