Got to know about another project to be launched in Sec 62 Gurgaon.

Here are some tentative details of the project. The pricing is expected to be very low as compared to the current projects which may give this project good positive from Investment perspective.

"SENATE COURT"
"Senate Court" intends to break the new records with a structure of Studio Apartment s with branded Retails and landscaped with Green Layers around. An unique concept where a space would cater to almost every class. The area of the Apartment is 640 sq. ft. (Approx.).
Senate Court Apartments is Ground Floor & 6 storey Tower wherein, Ground Floor is dedicated for Retail & rest of the floors are having Studio Apartments surrounded by a wide range of style facilities that offer all convenience & comfort.

Location Advantages:
Ø 3 kms from Huda City Centre metro station.
Ø 2 Kms from Shopping Malls.
Ø 15 mins drive from IGI Airport.
Ø School, College, Hospital, Club, Star category Hotel are within 5 kms radius.

http://plusprojects.in/commercial-hospitality.html
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I saw advertisement for studio apartments in this weekend's TOI / HT and also saw some hoardings on Golf course extn road.

Any idea on price?
    CommentQuote
  • BSP is not mentioned in the link. Anyone has an idea how is builder "Plus Projects Pvt Ltd."? Do they have any other project? What's the reputation of builder?

Thanks,
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • seniors...can you give some info on this projects
    CommentQuote
  • any one have further update on this
    CommentQuote
  • Got Some Details of Senate Court

Originally Posted by samie001
    any one have further update on this

@Samie: Got few details of this project over phone. Tomorrow expecting further details and will share on this forum:

BSP: 10,000 sqft. Total cost of studio flat is around 75 lakhs.

Booking amount approx: 640,000
    Within 30 days of booking: 640,000
    within 75 days of booking : 450,000

Excavation work already started.. By coming May, around 25 lakh payment to be made.

Will share further details as soon as I will get.
    CommentQuote
  • Location Map

Attaching loaction map.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any further info about builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have bought 1 unit in this project on phase 1 for Rs 9500. Currently price is being revised in 7 days to about rs 12000 as the basement (2 floors) are ready and in 2 months work on ground floor will start. The builder is new to gurgaon but have some projects in bhiwadi. Its a small .92 acre project so i dont see any reason for delay in possession which will happen by Dec 2014.
    Current paid up is around 25 lakhs and construction is faster than the schedule :)
    I think its location is excellent and the sector road is being made right next to this project. Also it is bang on the ggn extention road.
    At the price it is available, i think its good deal to keep for long term. I am looking at it from rental perspective in future.

Anybody else with any views.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current progress and BSP for the project? Anybody has an idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Got to know about another project to be launched in Sec 62 Gurgaon.

Here are some tentative details of the project. The pricing is expected to be very low as compared to the current projects which may give this project good positive from Investment perspective.

"SENATE COURT"
    "Senate Court" intends to break the new records with a structure of Studio Apartment s with branded Retails and landscaped with Green Layers around. An unique concept where a space would cater to almost every class. The area of the Apartment is 640 sq. ft. (Approx.).
    Senate Court Apartments is Ground Floor & 6 storey Tower wherein, Ground Floor is dedicated for Retail & rest of the floors are having Studio Apartments surrounded by a wide range of style facilities that offer all convenience & comfort.

Location Advantages:
    Ø 3 kms from Huda City Centre metro station.
    Ø 2 Kms from Shopping Malls.
    Ø 15 mins drive from IGI Airport.
    Ø School, College, Hospital, Club, Star category Hotel are within 5 kms radius.

Welcome to Plus Projects Pvt Ltd.

Hello Seniors,

I am new to this forum.

Please help me with pros and cons of this project.

I am looking for a 1 BHK in Gurgaon for end use.
    CommentQuote