I read one post, came to know the it has same Delay story for Vedanta and Atharva, same as Navodaya in sector-92, Gurgaon.

Can we all file case against this Raheja builder who shows that they are one of the best builder, i think this is the only builder, who took 90% money from investor in 2 years and then delays the remaining work and does not complete the flats and give posession even in 6-7 years
We must limelight this in media and get penalty and also, future buyers must not invent in Raheja, we must spread this news Raheja builder has same story in all plans so far - Delay, delay and Delay.

This builder must be banned to start new projects untill it hands over the projects started 5-6 years back
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • u r right
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I am with you

I am with you.

Originally Posted by navodaya
    I read one post, came to know the it has same Delay story for Vedanta and Atharva, same as Navodaya in sector-92, Gurgaon.

Can we all file case against this Raheja builder who shows that they are one of the best builder, i think this is the only builder, who took 90% money from investor in 2 years and then delays the remaining work and does not complete the flats and give posession even in 6-7 years
    We must limelight this in media and get penalty and also, future buyers must not invent in Raheja, we must spread this news Raheja builder has same story in all plans so far - Delay, delay and Delay.

This builder must be banned to start new projects untill it hands over the projects started 5-6 years back
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja builder has same story in all plans so far - Delay, Delay and Delay

Raheja has started 3 projects in 2007 - Navaodaya, Vedanta and Atharva. Initially, they did work very fast and contructed the skeleton for all floors and took away 90% money from all buyers and then stopped/delayed the work drastically.

Its been around 6 years, there is not sign of possession in this year. And when we call Raheja, they dont give any positive response.

Even I am surprised, how thousands of users who invested their hard earned money in Raheja projects are silent since they are afraid of long legal system, I think these silence is inspiring these builders. We do see Navin Raheja interviews on newspapers, TV but can anyone ask him in whole public view and make his company cunniness to public so that other investors who are planning to invest there, can be safe.
    CommentQuote
  • This builder must be banned to start new projects untill it hands over the projects started 5-6 years back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay

If we keep this criteria, 80 % or more of the Builders ( especially in GGN ) will not be able to launch new Projects for the next couple of years:) .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navodaya
    Raheja has started 3 projects in 2007 - Navaodaya, Vedanta and Atharva. Initially, they did work very fast and contructed the skeleton for all floors and took away 90% money from all buyers and then stopped/delayed the work drastically.

Its been around 6 years, there is not sign of possession in this year. And when we call Raheja, they dont give any positive response.

Even I am surprised, how thousands of users who invested their hard earned money in Raheja projects are silent since they are afraid of long legal system, I think these silence is inspiring these builders. We do see Navin Raheja interviews on newspapers, TV but can anyone ask him in whole public view and make his company cunniness to public so that other investors who are planning to invest there, can be safe.

Do let us know incase u r planning to visit their office...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay

Hi
    Greetings

Its a shame that such builders who have not delivered despite 5 years of license are being bestowed with new licenses, without any past performance checks.

Unfortunately, this decision needs to be taken by dgtcp but seems to be stopped in doing so by the CM office.

Raheja is not the only such builder, but others do not make as tall claims like Naveen Ji.
    Its time that Mr Naveen walks the talk OR better quit from all tall but seemingly hollow claims.

For buyers, the option is to
    -get all files of approvals and licensing bilateral agreement from DGTCP SPIO HQ and SPIO Accounts
    - Get details of all Composition charges and inspection reports
    - Get details of All EDC/IDC submitted by builder and
    - Any audit reports
    - RTI from financing PSU Banks on loan approval for the project.

Followed by legal notice to dgtcp/RBI, asking "why Raheja not be blacklisting from new licenses/Loan approval for projects, for non delivery within 5 years".

Followed by letter to NHB and RBI demanding for issue of advisory to all banks for not providing any further housing loans and TPA agreements with Builders having delayed Projects in haryana, based on facts from RTI regarding delays.

While the buyers put at stake their life times saving, treated as "Unsecured Creditors", why should DGTCP and RBI allow builder to enjoy money on buyers risk, with no responsibility what so ever?? This CREDIT STEALING should be stopped by DGTCP and RBI.

Hardly 10% of 21000 acres licensed by current govt, in last 9 years have been delivered.. The situation warrants strong administrative steps to prevent, literally handing over this basic needs sector, over to the toxic assets class.

It is quiet likely that EDC/IDC would not have been deposited by Raheja Ji, and enjoys it as cheap credit @12% (penal interest on delayed EDC charged by DTCP for "Reputed builders").

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • There have been in past cases against Raheja on account of falsifying or misleading but seems this guy is very strong... Qubrex also put huge protest/papers against him and on the site the details were mentioned. The URL is not working now on top of that this builder has gone ahead and shamelessly got awards bought with people money.

His sons marriage was covered by media with most influential officers and politicians attending the marriage. Not sure how these people sleep at night..... Shameless spineless folks
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja is a big HA*****
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen the delivered project of Raheja in main Gurgaon. Apart from location, There is nothing special about that project, very ordinary feel you get.

I just don't why this unnecessary fuss and hype around Raheja..:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "cookie
    I have seen the delivered project of Raheja in main Gurgaon. Apart from location, There is nothing special about that project, very ordinary feel you get.

I just don't why this unnecessary fuss and hype around Raheja..:(

Because of its commercials in hitec in Hyderabad :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Hyderabad? which project?
    CommentQuote
  • they dun have anyother project other than ggn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Originally Posted by cookie
    Hyderabad? which project?

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    they dun have anyother project other than ggn

Ohkay

That Raheja is different builder and has Projects mostly in Maharastra and South.

Builder name is "KRaheja" If I remember correct.
    CommentQuote