I read one post, came to know the it has same Delay story for Vedanta and Atharva, same as Navodaya in sector-92, Gurgaon.

Can we all file case against this Raheja builder who shows that they are one of the best builder, i think this is the only builder, who took 90% money from investor in 2 years and then delays the remaining work and does not complete the flats and give posession even in 6-7 years
.
We must limelight this in media and get penalty and also, future buyers must not invent in Raheja, we must spread this news Raheja builder has same story in all plans so far - Delay, delay and Delay.

This builder must be banned to start new projects untill it hands over the projects started 5-6 years back
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Ohkay

    That Raheja is different builder and has Projects mostly in Maharastra and South.

    Builder name is "KRaheja" If I remember correct.


    yes that is kraheja that raheja is much better than this
    CommentQuote
  • Wow thanks guys. Really appreciate. I always thought that the two Rahejas were same. I was telling my bro that yaar tumhare yahan to bada sahi hai, ye NCR me to kuch dhang ka nahi kar raha.

    May be people confuse him with that one like me. Isi confusion mw roti pani chal raha hai bhai ka....
    CommentQuote
  • Bangalore - R Raheja Group
    Mumbai - K Raheja Universal (The best one)
    NCR - N Raheja
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bangalore - R Raheja Group
    Mumbai - K Raheja Universal (The best one)
    NCR - N Raheja


    N raheja is most slowest and in terms of quality also N raheja is not good

    i doubt 5 years have gone in raheja sampda yet to be delivered they say 1 more lets say 1 more so 7 years

    how much time they will take to complete revanta 50 + floors

    sampda is only 10 or 11 floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bangalore - R Raheja Group
    Mumbai - K Raheja Universal (The best one)
    NCR - N Raheja


    Bhai hain kya door/paas ke anil, mukesh jaise
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja Revanta will be completed not before 2020.. if someone wants to bet I am ready to do so.. aur toh paisa invest karne ke avenues bache nahi hain..

    lets try betting.. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Instead of betting,invest in Dew side have patience you will make money, right now you can get good deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Instead of betting, invest in Dew side have patience you will make money, right now you can get good deals.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Instead of betting,
    invest in Dew side

    Both mean almost the same..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bangalore - R Raheja Group
    Mumbai - K Raheja Universal (The best one)
    NCR - N Raheja


    Hi
    Greetings

    I guess there is no relation whatsoever of N with either K or R Raheja. Rather there is a big difference in built quality, financials and reputation per se between N and others.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Instead of betting,invest in Dew side have patience you will make money, right now you can get good deals.

    2020 se pehle naa toh DEW aana hai aur na Revanta..

    If I invest in DEW, I have 1% chance of making money.. but if I invest on Raheja (ki woh nahi banaane wala 2020 se pehle) I will surely win.. so its like an FD.. :D LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Instead of betting,
    invest in Dew side

    Both mean almost the same..

    Cheers


    BlessU,
    Dew is still safe bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    2020 se pehle naa toh DEW aana hai aur na Revanta..

    If I invest in DEW, I have 1% chance of making money.. but if I invest on Raheja (ki woh nahi banaane wala 2020 se pehle) I will surely win.. so its like an FD.. :D LOL


    Sir,
    I promise you and can bet with you on Dew,you will make more money then 1%. You don't have to wait till 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I guess there is no relation whatsoever of N with either K or R Raheja. Rather there is a big difference in built quality, financials and reputation per se between N and others.

    Cheers


    No Relation Whatsoever...

    TBH I am not much aware of R Raheja group , Have heard of K raheja the Big daddy of mumbai

    If you see , N Raheja group deliberately named there projects after the K raheja ones in mumbai so that ppl will believe that it is the same Raheja

    Atlantis mumbai/ ggn
    R Mall mumbai/ggn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Sir,
    I promise you and can bet with you on Dew,you will make more money then 1%. You don't have to wait till 2020.

    Mods betting ka provision hona chahiye.. we can keep money as security in a designated bank account.. and at the end the winner takes it alongwith interest.. IREF gets a cut on the deal..

    One more revenue model for IREF apart from ads.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have been trying to sell my raheja navodaya unit... but do not find many buyer's for the same... not sure if the story is same with other projects on DEW
    CommentQuote