Collapse

Raheja Developers, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 24 2014
38 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Raheja Developers, Gurgaon

I have been trying to sell my raheja navodaya unit... but do not find many buyer's for the same... not sure if the story is same with other projects on DEW

Comment

Originally posted by SORABH3 View Post
      I have been trying to sell my raheja navodaya unit... but do not find many buyer's for the same... not sure if the story is same with other projects on DEW
      Strange one can say no buyers in the market even Raheja navodya is cheapest in new Gurgaon nearby projects rates are more than 5000

SORABH3 JI i think u should wait till possession because it is good project rate is good because right now if u exit i think u will get max 4000 and at this rate no good projects are there in New Gurgaon as well as on Dwarka Expressway
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

i want to buy a property for self use in noida...that is one of the reason why i wanted to sell abhayji

Comment

Raheja ji ki kahani.. Season 2- bjp and universal housing!!!

Mitron
          Greetings

Another Interesting Tale about Raheja Jis prolific interest in RE and his ambition to share the burden of Government, in its objective of achieving social housing for all by 2022, while most of the projects launched under license are undelivered till date, with multiple cases in courts.

All this in the background of pure and "Khalis" haryana breed builder, Raheja Builders planning for hitting the stock market, next year.

Will BJP, who alleged corruption in the KOTPUTLI Project by RAHEJA and demanded CBI Probe before elections, fulfill its promise of GOOD GOVERNANCE and ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION??

More on QuBREX – QuBit Real Estate eXchange | Gurgaon Based Real Estate Consultancy & Brokerage

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Mitron
            Greetings

Another Interesting Tale about Raheja Jis prolific interest in RE and his ambition to share the burden of Government, in its objective of achieving social housing for all by 2022, while most of the projects launched under license are undelivered till date, with multiple cases in courts.

All this in the background of pure and "Khalis" haryana breed builder, Raheja Builders planning for hitting the stock market, next year.

Will BJP, who alleged corruption in the KOTPUTLI Project by RAHEJA and demanded CBI Probe before elections, fulfill its promise of GOOD GOVERNANCE and ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION??

More on QuBREX – QuBit Real Estate eXchange | Gurgaon Based Real Estate Consultancy & Brokerage
            Nothing is going to happen on this... Mr Raheja is going to bomb Sanjay Sharma of Qubrex with a dozen law suits, thats all that is going to happen and he will live happily ever after .. charging exorbitant maintenance charges on buildings he has developed and delivered where there is no sign of human inhabitation in the vast neighborhood.
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X