Sovereign Park, Vatika Group, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 28 2019
94 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sovereign Park, Vatika Group, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vivhunter View Post
    anything happening in this project, I heard phase 2 will be on sale soon but dont know the prices for that.
    The way Vatika has treated the phase 1 project so far, Phase -2 will be impossible to sale even at 1000 rs discount to Phase 1 price.
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

True, ppl will prefer DLF Ultima or Greenopolis 4BHK or Bestech Sanskruti , instead of this one...

Comment

May you share your thoughts as to why the phase 1 was treated badly?

Comment

Not even a single resale in this project, heard 40% of inventory is sold. Vatika was suppose to bump the price after prelaunch their banner says new price 8500 but one can still negotiate 600-1000 psf easily ...

Comment

Sovereign Park

Hello,

I am new to this forum and since I am one of the buyers of this project unit, I got interested in the blog.

There has been a few resale that has happened in this project, as I ve been told. The last traded unit by an investor I guess has gone for 7800 PSF(Booking price of 7275). I am also trying to sell this now, as I got this booking in the first rate which was sold by Vatika.

I hope I am able to sell it. / Thanks

Comment

hi ashboy any luck in selling your vatika unit.
              anyone got any update on this project

thank

Comment

what is the current rate for Resale!!

Comment

Sector 99 flats sold without licence: RTI

GURGAON: Investors who have booked flats in a housing project in Gurgaon's Sector 99, have demanded an investigation into what they claim is a "case of cheating" because the developer had allegedly gone ahead with the sales without acquiring the relevant licence in its own name.

The project, Sovereign Park, was launched by Vatika Limited in 2012. But an RTI reply has revealed that it was not Vatika, but one of its associate companies, Planet Earth Estates Pvt Ltd, which was granted the licence by the Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Haryana, to sell the project.

Moreover, according to the RTI reply (a copy of which is with TOI), the DTCP has not given any sanction to Planet Earth to authorize Vatika to sell the project. Also, according to rules, a company cannot authorize another company to sell the project, without due permission from DTCP. The RTI query was filed by RK Goyal, who had booked a flat in February 2013.

"Even after paying a couple of installments, totalling to Rs 26 lakh, Vatika was refusing to provide us with the sanction plan of the project. So, I took the RTI route and found out that the developer didn't have the license to sell the project," Goyal said.

He added: "The developer kept my money for over a year. When I told them I would file a complaint as they don't possess a licence for the project, Vatika agreed to refund my money without any interest. They also deducted Rs 85,000," Goyal said, adding he had also lodged a complaint with the economic offences wing of Gurgaon Police against the developer in June. He is, however, still waiting for a response from them.

Another investor, a senior citizen, said he has been writing to the developer to inquire about the progress of the project.

"I have been asking for a site visit for the last one year. However, there has been no satisfactory reply from the developer. I was a state government employee. After my retirement, I decided to invest in a housing project so that my children can have their dream home in Gurgaon. Now, after coming to know that the developer does not have the licence, I am suffering from mental agony," he said. "It's a clear case of cheating. I want my money back."

When contacted, Dayanand, an inspector in the economic offences wing of the Gurgaon Police, said: "We have told the developer to provide us the agreement signed between them and their associate company to sell the project. We will receive the agreement soon."

An official spokesperson for Vatika said it wasn't a case of cheating. "Licences in respect of Sovereign Park are duly issued in the name of one group company of Vatika Ltd," he said.

Sector 99 flats sold without licence: RTI - The Times of India
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Received a demand letter for payment - 15 Lacs for start of excavation, anyone else received the note as well ?
                    There seems case going on against vatika and few ppl looking for refund, does anyone knows what is the status on that please..

Comment

Guys....has the excavation started on this project? anyone has visited the site?

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X