3c and orris launching floors in sector 89,90 gurgaon

rate 7500 to 8000

size plot 360 sqyard to 400 sqyard

build up area min 2200 sqft
Read more
Reply
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vikash...
    Is this only Orris or Orris + 3C JV ??

    Thanks


    This is again a JV of Orris n 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone got any information on tentative specs of this project, i heard it is going to be a high end one with better specs than Greenopolis...???
    CommentQuote
  • OMG ..8000 pSF ..its highly overpriced....
    CommentQuote
  • vrv system, cupboards, modular kitchen, all things except furnishing as per broker...
    Originally Posted by pardeepji
    Anyone got any information on tentative specs of this project, i heard it is going to be a high end one with better specs than Greenopolis...???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Realgame101
    OMG ..8000 pSF ..its highly overpriced....


    ya agree
    very high price
    CommentQuote
  • main ggn is not bad and there are options available at GCX and Sohna road. Even pricing is lower there.
    CommentQuote
  • just recvd mail from a broker with following deatils:
    Tentative Details:
    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    180 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    240 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    360 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    booking at 10 lacs next demand after 6 months, after that price 8500/-
    Above prices inclusive of BSP, other charges, Car parking charges.. !!
    CommentQuote
  • The prices are way more than what could be justified......
    Anyway, what will be the cost of flat on 180sq yd/m plot. Since the price mentioned above is per sqft, i guess... What will be the Size of flat on 180sq/ft?

    Btw, who owns this project Oriss or 3C ?
    CommentQuote
  • JV of both,land and mrktng JV,
    i think *9
    divided by two for apprx FAR allowed in haryana for a plotted floor multiply by 9 for sq ft calculation.
    That comes out to be the carpet area.*9
    divided by two for apprx FAR allowed in haryana for a plotted floor multiply by 9 for sq ft calculation.
    That comes out to be the carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESavvy
    The prices are way more than what could be justified......
    Anyway, what will be the cost of flat on 180sq yd/m plot. Since the price mentioned above is per sqft, i guess... What will be the Size of flat on 180sq/ft?

    Btw, who owns this project Oriss or 3C ?


    it is a floors not flats
    180 sqyard comes to 1620 sqfeet now calculate 7750
    it comes 1.25 cr


    i think it is JV ( not sure )
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everybody, First thing first, this project is not under luxury segment. Brokers are telling wrong. I confirmed with Orris. Moreover, Orris has got only LOI. Not even license. SO he is collecting money to submit as EDC/ICD charges and to get license.
    License is not receive yet. MOreover, its noweher officially that its JV b/n 3C and Orris. Some marketting people are saying so that they can sell the Orris floos wid 3C brand name.
    CommentQuote
  • Updates on New Floors in Sector 89 by Orris.

    this is a part of 47 Acres of Greenopolis.
    Land license is already there, 36 acres is the apartment which is already launched.
    11 acres of next phase consist of floors starting from 80 lacs.
    floor plan approval will be there with them soon, other wise what is the point of having launch. with floor you have either have garden rights or roof rights which you cannot get with apartments.
    High efficiency compared to apartment floors have an efficiency of 80-85% compared with apartment which have an efficiency of 70-75%.
    After Land floors have good appreciation then comes the apartment.
    Land rate in that area is Rs. 4000 psf
    construction rate is Rs. 2000 psf
    specification rate is Rs. 500 Psf
    Profit margin of Rs. 1500-2000 Psf is 15%-20% on base price.
    That should be managed according to requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly do the proper study then only post here. 47-37-10 acres is not part of currently lainching orris floors. It is in sector 89,90 with 100 acres township having 400*3=1200 floors.
    Moreover earlier Orris was saying 7500 is rate inclusive of IDC/EDC. Now they ar ssaying it is additional to Rs 7500 psf!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VTinvest
    just recvd mail from a broker with following deatils:
    Tentative Details:
    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    180 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    240 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    Plot Size Unit Types Price Inaugural Discount Effective Price Booking Amount Rights
    360 Sq. Yards GF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Garden
    FF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof
    SF 8500 750 7750 1000000 Roof

    booking at 10 lacs next demand after 6 months, after that price 8500/-
    Above prices inclusive of BSP, other charges, Car parking charges.. !!


    Dont you think its priced at higher even in pre launch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    Dont you think its priced at higher even in pre launch


    Yes, it is 2 yr future price charged in prelaunch state itself leaving nothing on the table for investors
    CommentQuote