Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not heard much of this project on forums or for that matter from brokers
    Pretty unusual of orris and 3c
    But it indicates how the insane price may have back fired
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    I am thinking to invest in this project , i am getting price of rs 7500 minus 2% discount and broker is saying that initially need to pay 10 lac and no need to pay any thing else till 6 months
    and expected launching price is between 8500-9500.

Kindly give ur valueable suggestion..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All
    I am thinking to invest in this project , i am getting price of rs 7500 minus 2% discount and broker is saying that initially need to pay 10 lac and no need to pay any thing else till 6 months

Kindly giveur valueable suggestion..

Thanks

Could you please pm me your broker's no? i am also intrested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All

Kindly give ur valueable suggestion..

Thanks

i will again say u avoid avoid at these rates

instead go for existing 3c project at sector 89
    CommentQuote
  • why not invest in DLF plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    why not invest in DLF plots

I wish i could!! The problem is the budget....but i myselg agree.that at current price..dlf plots can be a good buy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from the employee of 3c company that it is not their project.... now i have backed of from this project..... why is orris is doing this....!!??!!
    CommentQuote
  • Current price is Rs 8000 psf..and that too hih end luxury seems too good comparing DLF ULtima..and part of 150 Acre Township..
    CommentQuote
  • This is NOT a 3C Project its only Orris project ,there is a lot of confusion in market but the fact is 3C has nothing to with floors . Guys like me can wait who are looking for 3C as they will be coming up with something in July ( Got to Know that from reliable sources )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by INDIANTIGER
    Current price is Rs 8000 psf..and that too hih end luxury seems too good comparing DLF ULtima..and part of 150 Acre Township..

8000 + plc + parking
    are they using diamond flooring instead of marble flooring
    Are they using Gold instead of Iron? Silver Bricks in place of Red bricks?

builders are taking 2 years advanced rates from us they want to eat profit of investors
    project is huge overpriced
    why all builder are so hurry this year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by INDIANTIGER
    Current price is Rs 8000 psf..and that too hih end luxury seems too good comparing DLF ULtima..and part of 150 Acre Township..

dlf ultima is still there who go there
    big flop
    CommentQuote