Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there Lush Green Environments in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are there Lush Green Environments in Gurgaon?

Last updated: January 7 2013
2 | Posts
1006 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there Lush Green Environments in Gurgaon?

i frequently go to IARI DELHI (INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE ), QUITE IMPRESSED with serenity and greenery of the area , wish i have some land here .!!!!
    which is gurgaon s most green area ???
    rosewood city , sushant lok ?????

Re : Are there Lush Green Environments in Gurgaon?

In my opinion - Greenwood City, Parts of Sushant Lok-1 & South City-2. Front half of Malibu Town is very green & beautiful as well.

Comment

Re : Are there Lush Green Environments in Gurgaon?

Originally posted by Galaxy77 View Post
      i frequently go to IARI DELHI (INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE ), QUITE IMPRESSED with serenity and greenery of the area , wish i have some land here .!!!!
      which is gurgaon s most green area ???
      rosewood city , sushant lok ?????
      I you can't purchase land in IARI Campus, there is no such place like well maintained and lush green IARI Campus with variety of flowers and old trees. Adjoiing ridge area and Budha Garden are the natural lungs of Delhi.

In gurgaon, maybe Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary or Damdama lake (not well maintained with walking trails like IARI) can compensate your expectations.

When I was in Gurgaon , I used to go for jogging in Tau Devi Lal stadium, Sec-38 (not that vast as compared to IARI, Pusa) and it gave me somewhat same feeling like I am walking in green and quite environment of IARI campus...

If everything goes fine it might be possible that in another 5 years walking trails of Aravali area will come up.

Some Picnic spots in and around around Gurgaon :
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...70?p=7#post181
      Last edited January 7 2013, 08:18 PM.
      __________________________________________________ __________
      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X