heard a broker saying emaar mgf is about to come up with a township in sec 112 by this month end about 8500 per sqft....
anyone has any confirmed info on this?
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't send even broker's number.

Otherwise that Broker will get a bad name in the Dealer Bhai community for speaking truth and breaking the oath of secrecy.

Broker/Financier nexus of gurgaon is equivalent to a mafia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "abc111
    ng13 a lot of underwriters and brokers are active on this thread.

So better not to send any personal details.

Isn't this forum meant for sharing of information.....
    Emaar as far as I know has clear policies when it comes to underwriters

The first rate of this project is 9000 only for any1 be it Emaar employees, be it underwriters, be it genuine investors...

I hv had a great experience investing with Emaar earlier n thus I praise them for being an investor friendly firm which is what every1 in the industry will tell u, if u read my earlier posts in some other Emaar thread u will come to know that I hv repeatedly stated that the biggest negative with Emaar is that they delay the start of construction a lot...

But anyhow y am I even trying to give an explanation ...as they say "shak ka koi ilaaj nahi hota"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi

The first rate of this project is 9000 only for any1 be it Emaar employees, be it underwriters, be it genuine investors...

I hv had a great experience investing with Emaar earlier n thus I praise them for being an investor friendly firm which is what every1 in the industry will tell u, if u read my earlier posts in some other Emaar thread u will come to know that I hv repeatedly stated that the biggest negative with Emaar is that they delay the start of construction a lot...

But anyhow y am I even trying to give an explanation ...as they say "shak ka koi ilaaj nahi hota"

That is for you too decide how honest they are or not.. i have msgd you the number. Feel free to call the broker and get the confirmed booking at 9500 paying the difference of rs 1500 in cash.

personally i feel a a lil cheated with all this hype being created as i too have been investing with emaar for the last couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • True Emaar won't do any of this cash thing... I hvnt ever heard them doing so...nor would they do any transfers this early, Lets see what this agent has to offer...
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, I have heard Emaar charges a whopping 24% on delayed payments. Wondering if that is investor friendly by any chance?

Originally Posted by rsbedi

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "manoj2066
    Btw, I have heard Emaar charges a whopping 24% on delayed payments. Wondering if that is investor friendly by any chance?

Sir it's 18% in palm drive projects on GCX, I know that as I hv a flat their for my end use... For this sec112 we shall see when they officially launch it...

But won't we all agree that today investors hv become too greedy n r over leveraging... If one has 1 cr, instead of buying 1 flat he is trying to buy 2-3 to resale rest n hold 1 for max profit.. This isn't too healthy in today's times so if a builder is increasing the charges on delay payment he is just trying to scare away people who are too over leveraged ... Obviously builders r greedy themselves no doubt...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi
    True Emaar won't do any of this cash thing... I hvnt ever heard them doing so...nor would they do any transfers this early, Lets see what this agent has to offer...

Bediji,

Even I am emaar's long standing direct customer and I do believ that it is a pleasure to deal with them.

Even I am lilttle confused about this 1500 cash and booking price of 8000 to be transferred.

Can you pease update me if that the truth. I have booked a unit at 9k and would love to have another.

Can you please PM me if you had any conversation with him.
    CommentQuote
  • i have been offered 9500 from a person who got it 9000.....please advice in case i go for this how would the transfer be???? i understand there's no transfer till 20% payment in emaar....so will this transaction be safe...& how to proceed....please advice
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar MGF Sec-112 Dwarka Expressway

Originally Posted by pkd123
    i have been offered 9500 from a person who got it 9000.....please advice in case i go for this how would the transfer be???? i understand there's no transfer till 20% payment in emaar....so will this transaction be safe...& how to proceed....please advice

Why does 9.5K as a price excite you..its just builder hype..no offence but to me buying a Kocoon or a serenity makes sense. God I can buy Homestead at this price now. Never thought that Michael Schumacher World Tower would suddenly look cheap 9500 in Resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkd123
    i have been offered 9500 from a person who got it 9000.....please advice in case i go for this how would the transfer be???? i understand there's no transfer till 20% payment in emaar....so will this transaction be safe...& how to proceed....please advice

Mr Bedi,
    can you please advice....will this make sense in buying at price of 9500...i need to close this transaction today...please advice at the earliest....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brijeshgupta
    Why does 9.5K as a price excite you..its just builder hype..no offence but to me buying a Kocoon or a serenity makes sense. God I can buy Homestead at this price now. Never thought that Michael Schumacher World Tower would suddenly look cheap 9500 in Resale

Don't know about Homestead or Emaar Resales but love the subtle nature of the Joke..Cheers :P :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkd123
    Mr Bedi,
    can you please advice....will this make sense in buying at price of 9500...i need to close this transaction today...please advice at the earliest....

my friend everybody advice is different but i will say no
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "pkd123

Mr Bedi,

No transfer is done by Emaar as of now... Would advice u to wait till the next payment demand, after that only Emaar would open the Resales legally... Abhi to unit number bhi nahi allot hui hain aap resale mein kya le rahe ho aapko pata bhi nahi chalega...

Yes one thing is there that at the time of resale open, I doubt u would get anything below 10k or it could be even more... So it's a risk reward ratio u will hv to see... How much risk u can afford!

I strongly would advice to play it safe... Better safe than sorry... The 9500 price might b tempting to u but u should atleast wait for the official opening of the transfers...

Just for info to all, one update that I recently received is that minimum PLC expected in this project is abt 10% of the BSP... That would b like green/club facing which is present in almost all the flat...
    CommentQuote
  • I too have a "guaranteed" allotment in Emar112 but at 9500 ...But I guess I have been fooled to believe that the first rate was 9500..some even got 9000 . are there any one else whose got 9250 or 9000? requesting replies...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "raulvt
    I too have a "guaranteed" allotment in Emar112 but at 9500 ...But I guess I have been fooled to believe that the first rate was 9500..some even got 9000 . are there any one else whose got 9250 or 9000? requesting replies...

Emaar accepted just about 1 check each from each of the channel partners at 9000 and about 1 each at 9250, rest all were at 9500 n 10000 on day 1

So in case u r the most preferred/biggest investor of ur broker than only u would hv got 9000 or 9250...

But yes claiming 9500 to be the first rate is a pure lie by ur broker...

Happy investing...
    CommentQuote