Ekaantam, Emaar MGF, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 27 2016
261 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ekaantam, Emaar MGF, Sector 112, Gurgaon

no mailers yet as not much has been shared

my sources say its another 15 days away... like other recent emaar projects expect only one size of about 2600. the price band will be around 8500 as shared by others.. the specs are going to at par with luxury projects on GCX

as for cash flow i dont think they will be able ask for next inst ( after booking amt which should be 15L) for a good 5-6 months as only licence has come and other approvals will take time...

as for investment grade the jury is out there guys thrash it out

cheers

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
    hmm... prices seem more or less ok considering the markets today.. Cant really complain... It seems overpriced.. but then everything does!!! Id most probably give it a miss.... fir bhi.. lets see how the details trickle in....

When does pre launch start and surprisingly, why havent I recieved any mail from any broker as yet?? kuch hai bhi ....???

Comment

Emmar DEW 8500 v/s IREO 67A 9000 what say.

I am also curious of Emmar cashing with only pre launches, true it has major land banks but they should first try to launch projects and not just rely on pre launches,

Comment

How good are the returns on this as compared to puri in 104 ?

Comment

Re: Emaar MGF Sec-112 Dwarka Expressway

With big ticket size, don't plan like a gamer to exit at 500-1000, keep it till you planned equity comes out of it...now days everyone is selling at disstressed rates, don't know why?.......i can say Puri can appreciate rapidly as it has smaller sizes wherein Emaar has bigger sizes.

Comment

Heard the price in pre launch is 9000, expected jan end....

With expected launch price 9750

Don't know how the prices r going up at this rate... What happened to the economical fundamentals

Comment

Obviously Ireo.. but ireo is delayed as by the broker, my cheque is still not encashed given around 3 weeks back for a 3 bhk, acc to him they will not launch it less than 10K... broker is also good he told me to make the fd so that atleast i can earn the daily interest on the amount...

Originally posted by teamplayer View Post
              Emmar DEW 8500 v/s IREO 67A 9000 what say.

I am also curious of Emmar cashing with only pre launches, true it has major land banks but they should first try to launch projects and not just rely on pre launches,

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
                Heard the price in pre launch is 9000, expected jan end....

With expected launch price 9750

Don't know how the prices r going up at this rate... What happened to the economical fundamentals
                for the last three days I am getting calls from MGF marketing office for a personal meeting for Deway project at 7200/- , I told area is not worth even 3500/- and you selling at 7200/- ,GCX where infra is ready is not selling ,there is no construction activity on GCX even now, I dont see any project getting ready in next 5 yrs on GCX, what will happen on D Eway.Dwarka Societies flat available around 9000/-, Actual price one will come to know when you go to sell on D Eway

Comment

Originally posted by bksinha View Post
                  for the last three days I am getting calls from MGF marketing office for a personal meeting for Deway project at 7200/- , I told area is not worth even 3500/- and you selling at 7200/- ,GCX where infra is ready is not selling ,there is no construction activity on GCX even now, I dont see any project getting ready in next 5 yrs on GCX, what will happen on D Eway.Dwarka Societies flat available around 9000/-, Actual price one will come to know when you go to sell on D Eway
                  they are calling u for 112 project at 7200 ? or for 102 project
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post

they are calling u for 112 project at 7200 ? or for 102 project
                    Isn't that almost obvious that it isn't for sec 112

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
                      Isn't that almost obvious that it isn't for sec 112
                      yes bedi ji u r right
                      but rates of 8500 is ok this when we see rates of 102 and 104 but size is not less than 2500
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X