heard a broker saying emaar mgf is about to come up with a township in sec 112 by this month end about 8500 per sqft....
anyone has any confirmed info on this?
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "rsbedi

Rate is 9000 confirmed... N that they said if after inaugural discount...
    Sizes around 2400-2600
    A v heavy ticket price for today

No idea what we shall see ahead
    The location no doubt is great but the 9000 is a bit too high I guess, will only be justified if the dew litigation is slowed soon, say within a year

Solved* soon
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I got info from Emaar MGF Singapore office today..sec 112, only 2675 sq ft standard size, hi end specs, soft launch in 7-10 days...soft price is 10,000 bsp less 10-11 percent discount...roughly 8800...also willing to pass on 2 percent brokerage on buying direct from them...that brings it to 8600 approx...expected launch is in 6months at 12-14k.....they will call 22.5 percent of the money in 3-4 months after launch...so if we invest today, it gives us roughly 9 months....total price is 2.7 cr all incl....transfer after 20 percent payment...initial cheque is 15 lacs........

Any views ? Frankly it way beyond my budget but the way prices are trending, I am a bit confused....basically one needs approx 65 lacs for the 20percent....but the mkts cd fall....

Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like real estate prices are going up on a daily basis in GGN these days;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pablopicasso
    Guys, I got info from Emaar MGF Singapore office today..sec 112, only 2675 sq ft standard size, hi end specs, soft launch in 7-10 days...soft price is 10,000 bsp less 10-11 percent discount...roughly 8800...also willing to pass on 2 percent brokerage on buying direct from them...that brings it to 8600 approx...expected launch is in 6months at 12-14k.....they will call 22.5 percent of the money in 3-4 months after launch...so if we invest today, it gives us roughly 9 months....total price is 2.7 cr all incl....transfer after 20 percent payment...initial cheque is 15 lacs........

Any views ? Frankly it way beyond my budget but the way prices are trending, I am a bit confused....basically one needs approx 65 lacs for the 20percent....but the mkts cd fall....

Pls advise

8600*2675 = 23005000 ( approx 2.30 crore is bsp ) as u said 2.70
    so 40 lakhs extra charges
    my god
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Solved* soon

Bedi ji u can always edit ur original post instead of posting correction in new post. Just Fyi.
    CommentQuote
  • Very high risk investment.........only for investors .........not for end users.....investors need to have deep pockets with capacity to bear some losses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "ROMANK

Bedi ji u can always edit ur original post instead of posting correction in new post. Just Fyi.

Sir I m aware of the edit option on the website, but most often I check iref on my cell/iPad using some forum apps which do not give me that option...

Thanks anyways 4 the info...

Happy browsing :) cheers

Btw u said it right...v risky game only for deep pocketed investors, would give returns only when the dew litigation clears up... N only God know when that will happen...
    I m still wondering what this area could be in say 4-5 yrs from now in case the litigation clears up n infrastructure comes up, it will b dream destination for a lot of people connected to the aviation industry atleast...

Still.... Too risky as of today....
    God Bless Gurgaon RE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    8600*2675 = 23005000 ( approx 2.30 crore is bsp ) as u said 2.70
    so 40 lakhs extra charges
    my god

ABHHAY JI

When the BSP is 2.3 cr toh extra main bhi 40 L kya zayada hai bhai.....abhi toh kisi ne maintainence nahi poochi....

I checked with Puri and they expected it in ranges of 13-15/psf...so Abhay here is one more OMG...

to live in this 2.7 cr flat...one will also pay 15*2675= 40 K /PM...Kaise rahi...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pablopicasso
    Guys, I got info from Emaar MGF Singapore office today..sec 112, only 2675 sq ft standard size, hi end specs, soft launch in 7-10 days...soft price is 10,000 bsp less 10-11 percent discount...roughly 8800...also willing to pass on 2 percent brokerage on buying direct from them...that brings it to 8600 approx...expected launch is in 6months at 12-14k.....they will call 22.5 percent of the money in 3-4 months after launch...so if we invest today, it gives us roughly 9 months....total price is 2.7 cr all incl....transfer after 20 percent payment...initial cheque is 15 lacs........

Pls advise

Lol. So now we have discounts on the soft launches also..10-11%. GOD save the end users. So basically we have an economy where first the investor with deep pockets( black money) will buy ...... Then end user will buy from him. RIDICOLOUS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "karan.singh

ABHHAY JI

When the BSP is 2.3 cr toh extra main bhi 40 L kya zayada hai bhai.....abhi toh kisi ne maintainence nahi poochi....

I checked with Puri and they expected it in ranges of 13-15/psf...so Abhay here is one more OMG...

to live in this 2.7 cr flat...one will also pay 15*2675= 40 K /PM...Kaise rahi...:D

R u serious... 13-15 psf... GOD....
    So basically u mean to say the smallest size of puri which is 1700 which in resale today is about 1.5 cr will hv a 22k maintenance charges a month....wooooow that more like what could be the rents out there initially.... What's happening people????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "karan.singh

ABHHAY JI

Any1 has an idea what's the maintenance charges of some good dlf flats on golf course road... Like Icon, Pinnacle, Belaire or for that matter Emaar Palm Springs .... Also of alpha Gurgaon 1 in front of maruti?..
    Just wanted to hv an idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    ABHHAY JI

karan ji 3rd OMG

40000 maintenance cost how a end users can live in this

Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Any1 has an idea what's the maintenance charges of some good dlf flats on golf course road... Like Icon, Pinnacle, Belaire or for that matter Emaar Palm Springs .... Also of alpha Gurgaon 1 in front of maruti?..
    Just wanted to hv an idea

yes maintaince charges a now days is very high

take a look at this article

Sky-high fees for luxury living in city - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Just to clarify, the diff btw BSP and the 2.7 total incl the EDC/IDC, club, carpark etc as clarified by MGF.

This place is said to be 3.5 kms away from airport. I checked out location on map also since I am not familiar with this side of gurgaon.

As I have lived in Belvedere Park, DLF development for several years, am familiar with that area.. Prices there are trending around 10k approx AI for the 1750 sqft. 4 BHK...

While ofcourse Emaar's specs and DLF specs cannot be compared, it seems unlikely that the secondary mkt will be v strong (frm investor perspective) and/OR place will be livable (from end user perspective)..

Dunno wht to do.

On the other hand, ATS One at Noida expressways is quoting 8200 (new block of flats released by the private equity investors)...

v diff to decide...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir entire world is going mad on ur painting and you are searching for a deal on IREF ?

Just to brush up your memory , your 1932 painting titled " Nude, green leaves and bust" that last traded in 1952 for 19800 USD was auctioned for 106.5 USD in 2010. I didn't even try to calculate the ROI.

Aap Kahaan real estate mein confuse ho rahey hein ? With the money you have in your hand, I would still suggest you buy few serigraphs of yours and I bet you will still make more money then real estate.

No offense Picasso ji, just got little carried away seeing my favorite artist on Iref... Nice meeting you here.

Regarding your worries, well in today's market I would recommend the golden rule of traffic control followed world over :-

1. STOP : Today when the rates in gurgaon have left Usan Bolt much behin, then there is no point chasing them blindly. As a buyer just take a breather. So Stop. Take a deep breath. Go back to basic fundamentals of RE investing and take a fundamentally correct call.

2. LOOK : Look around for deals. This is the time for bargain hunting as deals are every where. I am sure if you will find the best one for you.

3. GO : RE investment is all about your gut feel. Of the short listed projects as per your criteria,, the one that your gut backs up, just GO for it.

Sorry for all this gyaan which you never asked for, but just for the benefit of others and seeing you "SAAKSHAAT" here.... Bus control he Nahin hua....

All the best

RA.

Originally Posted by pablopicasso

Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • was thinking of placing a cheque tomorrow with broker for this project (emaar 112) - any opinions:

8500 psf in soft launch - stating only 150 cheques in soft launch, then price will be 9500 psf in 3 months. + discount.

I'm an NRI investor heavily invested in different projects here.
    CommentQuote