heard a broker saying emaar mgf is about to come up with a township in sec 112 by this month end about 8500 per sqft....
anyone has any confirmed info on this?
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Tiws2000
    I agree, I am not justifying the price in any which ways , but then people said in 2011 that this place is not even worth 4K and those who invested booked profit, and then there was another lot of people entering at 5K and the prices seem to reach where they are currently , and then there are and will be people entering at these prices and still making money.

So the theory of people shouting that no one will buy at current prices or so, might be right in there own way but the reality is Its not true.

my POV

Well you are quite correct and the reason is that we at Iref is probably not even 10 % for the total investors/users.....

There are deep pocket investors who have showrooms/businesses in KB,CP,Chandnichok and other places...they live in Poshest possible colonies of delhi like Auranzeb road (recently met one during a resale deal :)), Golflinks....and these people of more money to dump then they can manage....

They don;t have time to check these forums and definitely no time to check the construction status. Their mindset is to just make some cash out of the cash already lying with them...(ghar pe pade pade bhi badega toh nahi)....

And again every day there is a new IT/service sector guy who learns about these new areas and look at them at Map and is mind washed by a broker....so he is again out to buy a flat.......

Further he sees the diamond studed chair of BPTP, or Experion plastered to every possible place in Delhi...or obviously he is not spared by the royal heritage of DLF in GGN.....

Looks at the current rates of GGN, finally takes a dip on project which may be costly for us as we know where the rates started...but for him the world started just now...

Just my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that emaar will not be asking for more other than 15L for 1 year. Is it true?.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprising 2 see ggn RE market. No floor plan. No specification. Nothing on ground. Project with multiple names. priced 11k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tiws2000
    I agree, I am not justifying the price in any which ways , but then people said in 2011 that this place is not even worth 4K and those who invested booked profit, and then there was another lot of people entering at 5K and the prices seem to reach where they are currently , and then there are and will be people entering at these prices and still making money.

So the theory of people shouting that no one will buy at current prices or so, might be right in there own way but the reality is Its not true.

There is a market at such prices and thats its still not the end.
    I agree there will be a end and it will crash , but the thats inevitable.
    The markets will crash and boom every few years ( meaning every one saying what they say will convert in truth ) but that said, only those who invest and exit before that big bang will always make money.

The world did not end in 2008 , there was a crash( global) but still there are people who made money when the crash was happening and there are who still make money and there will be as well.

So i think 'is it really worth that price' will be a relative question to every other person.

my POV

But then why is the resale market very illiquid.

Raheja,Mahindra and India Bulls projects trading at about 5K levels.

All this pricing is nothing but hype created by short term punters as nowadays Emmar is taking close to a decade in finishing its projects and payment demand is extremely slow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Well you are quite correct and the reason is that we at Iref is probably not even 10 % for the total investors/users.....

There are deep pocket investors who have showrooms/businesses in KB,CP,Chandnichok and other places...they live in Poshest possible colonies of delhi like Auranzeb road (recently met one during a resale deal :)), Golflinks....and these people of more money to dump then they can manage....

They don;t have time to check these forums and definitely no time to check the construction status. Their mindset is to just make some cash out of the cash already lying with them...(ghar pe pade pade bhi badega toh nahi)....

And again every day there is a new IT/service sector guy who learns about these new areas and look at them at Map and is mind washed by a broker....so he is again out to buy a flat.......

Further he sees the diamond studed chair of BPTP, or Experion plastered to every possible place in Delhi...or obviously he is not spared by the royal heritage of DLF in GGN.....

Looks at the current rates of GGN, finally takes a dip on project which may be costly for us as we know where the rates started...but for him the world started just now...

Just my POV

Why all this money stashed around is not being used in resale which is stagnant from past few months?

Even Delhi market is stagnant and very few deals happening.

All these new launch prices are nothing but punter betting who book a 2-3 crore apartment by paying a 20 lakh cheque and then expect to get out within a year.

Moreover Emmar is expected to raise demands very slowly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    But then why is the resale market very illiquid.

Raheja,Mahindra and India Bulls projects trading at about 5K levels.

All this pricing is nothing but hype created by short term punters as nowadays Emmar is taking close to a decade in finishing its projects and payment demand is extremely slow.

agree all most are projects resale prices are stabled for last 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Why all this money stashed around is not being used in resale which is stagnant from past few months?

Even Delhi market is stagnant and very few deals happening.

All these new launch prices are nothing but punter betting who book a 2-3 crore apartment by paying a 20 lakh cheque and then expect to get out within a year.

Moreover Emmar is expected to raise demands very slowly.

yes people kept in mind this think that we will pay 20 or 30 % but end user will not able to afford 2.5 to 3 crore apartment
    CommentQuote
  • rsbedi ji,

Good for you
    If you don't mind, can you PM me the broker name who was able to get it for you for 9000
    My broker wasn't able to get 9000 for some reason.

Did anyone else get it for 9000 ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Yes got it @9k ...
    Earlier was hoping for 8500 ...

But happy to see the response ...
    Hope the specs r good to justify a bit of these insane prices ...

Don't know where things r headed...
    Good till it lasts... Prices hv been increasing every where.... Bubble burst theories rising in numbers but no where in sight...

Best possible news of 2013 in Gurgaon RE could be some positive news on Dew litigation clearance... Hope it arrives within 2013... Cheers to all investors... Pls don't get too greedy or over leverage... Tread with caution is the only advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "hesitant_buyer
    rsbedi ji,

Good for you
    If you don't mind, can you PM me the broker name who was able to get it for you for 9000

Thanks

Sir I booked it direct with the company, m a repeat customer for Emaar that's y they honored my check... Though they tried to give me at 9250 instead... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate is 12000/-psftp --Increasing hour by hour . i got a call from one property dealer.please share if any PD is making it available in less price.

Thanks in advance......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "hesitant_buyer
    rsbedi ji,

Good for you

Thanks

Also as far as I hv heard all channel partners got just about 1 check each at 9000 n 9250 rest all were 9500 n majority bookings were at 10,000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Also as far as I hv heard all channel partners got just about 1 check each at 9000 n 9250 rest all were 9500 n majority bookings were at 10,000

Surprised, All major PD were asking 11500- 12000 2 hrs ago today..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Manojjha1234

Surprised, All major PD were asking 11500- 12000 2 hrs ago today..........

Sir I do not promote any agents/brokers... Try hard n make few calls.... U will find people giving u lesser, had a conversation just a few minutes back with a random broker, he said he has below the Emaar current prices, sorry cant reveal names here, also. Guess its against the rules of the forum, just try hard n make ten calls..that's all
    Good luck...cheers
    CommentQuote
  • If the prices are 12000 now,wonder what wud be the prices at the time of possession.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • bookings being taken at 11500..
    no price of 12000 yet but who knows in afew hours ;)

Originally Posted by niradggn
    If the prices are 12000 now,wonder what wud be the prices at the time of possession.
    :)
    CommentQuote