Hi all,

Greetings - Starting a new thread on AIPL new commercial project bang on Sec 62 60 mts road - adjacent to Heritage One Site and opposite Baani The One Commercial.

Just wanted some expert opinion on how would an investment be in the about to be launched AIPL Business Club in Sec 62 - its sight is next to the heritage One site and they are coming up with around 10 lace Sqft of built up space out of which only around 40K sqft on the Ground Floor would be for commercial retail and the rest for corporate office space - solicit thoughts, idea, views on it - Current selling rate is 12k/sqft for sizes starting from 300 - 500 - 1000 - 1800 sqft?

Would the retail space be a good pick?
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends 80 views and no opinions - Solicit your kind advices - builder is accepting all white payment and is planning to launch next month 15K per sqft.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Jaydee12 years ago
      How is it going now.Did you buy in this project.I am looking to invest.Request advice
  • its not a commercial project & the developer has taken licence for IT project & there is not a huge demand IT as of now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    its not a commercial project & the developer has taken licence for IT project & there is not a huge demand IT as of now

Appreciate ur response and That was my initial thought however on clarification I have got a confirmation in writing from developer that its not a IT park and a commercial project - if thats what you mean to say - even if you refer to their website it features under the commercial project - it would consisit of lockable office spaces + business club on one full floor + retail on GF with a huge food court.
    CommentQuote
  • No,its not a commercial project but still you can check with DTCP Chandigarh or ask the developer for the licence copy & you will see the truth & retail will only work if they have any pre-lease tie ups with any of the IT companies otherwise another Sohna Road IT Park Project with no tenants .
    CommentQuote
  • Also definition of IT is very broad nowadays - any commercial entity leveraging as simple as a IT hardware like a computer systems, WAN in its operation comes under the purview of IT - thats what I have been confirmed - so lets take example of companies occupying DLF cyber city which has companies like Star Sports, GE money etc. I think all big corporates need this IT set up at the least

Open to views here !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    No,its not a commercial project but still you can check with DTCP Chandigarh or ask the developer for the licence copy & you will see the truth & retail will only work if they have any pre-lease tie ups with any of the IT companies otherwise another Sohna Road IT Park Project with no tenants .

Valid thought - let me also check with them on this - would a licence have a clear mention of IT vs commercial - kindly provide an insight.
    CommentQuote
  • Confimred that it is for commercial office space + GF retail on lines of Pioneer Urban project - Now post this is it a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • What rate is the office space targeted at? What office space is good in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe it is around 6500 for office space
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add I believe initial price for office space was 5.5k and that of retail GF space was around 10k - now it has been revised upwards.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a GF retail unit at 10K in this project - seemed to me like a good bet at 10K all white considering the retail space carved out is very small proportion of the overall office space to be occupied. Also to calrify its a commercial project consisting of office space and retail and is not strictly an IT park.

Adding to my delight this morning is when I recvd a very well packaged claqssy gift consisting of a beautiful new year card, a Big Lamp, Oberoi Patisserie packed cookie box and a handbbok of their entire history in the construction history - literally the best I have got since last 4 years (though most dont even bother to send even a mail) I have been investing in the RE across India - just adds a lot of momemtum in the builder's reputation and commitment towards its customer.Wish i could post a photo of that but it looks brillaint and classy.

As on today I am happy with my investment as they instill a lot of confidence.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Jaydee12 years ago
      How is it going now sir.Are you happy with your decision.Do you recommend buying office space in this project.
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    I have booked a GF retail unit at 10K in this project - seemed to me like a good bet at 10K all white considering the retail space carved out is very small proportion of the overall office space to be occupied. Also to calrify its a commercial project consisting of office space and retail and is not strictly an IT park.
    Adding to my delight this morning is when I recvd a very well packaged claqssy gift consisting of a beautiful new year card, a Big Lamp, Oberoi Patisserie packed cookie box and a handbbok of their entire history in the construction history - literally the best I have got since last 4 years (though most dont even bother to send even a mail) I have been investing in the RE across India - just adds a lot of momemtum in the builder's reputation and commitment towards its customer.Wish i could post a photo of that but it looks brillaint and classy.
    As on today I am happy with my investment as they instill a lot of confidence.

As you are on a platform where lot of people r investing through this forum so if we say something it has a impact on lot of people so if you have bought a unit in the project kindly ask the developer for the licence copy & paste it here no hard feelings regarding the developer a credible1.
    CommentQuote
  • Chkd and confirmed its for commercial office and retail and not for IT project
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to check if anyone who's invested in this project? Saw the building model at their Gurgaon office - looks pretty impressive - had also taken pics but dont know how to post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Just wanted to check if anyone who's invested in this project? Saw the building model at their Gurgaon office - looks pretty impressive - had also taken pics but dont know how to post.

Finally learnt to insert attachments :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote