Just got a message frommy broker that Paras is coming up with a pre launch of Studio Apartments at sector 63A.

The price he quoted was 9250/sqft ... Launch in 6- months at 11000/sqft.

Can you all guide.... howz is it ?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sameer03
    Just got a message frommy broker that Paras is coming up with a pre launch of Studio Apartments at sector 63A.

The price he quoted was 9250/sqft ... Launch in 6- months at 11000/sqft.

Can you all guide.... howz is it ?

Any idea about sizes available?
    CommentQuote
  • he said 900 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Available at @8750

How is the project and the price level.

Originally Posted by sameer03
    he said 900 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Its 2BHK or 1BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khotasikka
    Its 2BHK or 1BHK.

It is 1 BHK apartment and available in two sizes, 750 sq. feet and 900 sq. feet. Understand these will be fully loaded apartments with AC, modular kitchen, TV etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjaggi
    It is 1 BHK apartment and available in two sizes, 750 sq. feet and 900 sq. feet. Understand these will be fully loaded apartments with AC, modular kitchen, TV etc.

Jaggi sab aap ne to book kar liya lagta hai.

On a serous note do u have any idea of site location.
    CommentQuote
  • Means 1BHK= 900sqft = 1Crore+
    After 6 months (official launch).
    CommentQuote
  • when was/will be this prelaunched???
    CommentQuote
  • does ggn price history support studio appts giving profits to investors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by concept
    does ggn price history support studio appts giving profits to investors?

I dont really know about the history as there are very studio apartments in gurgaon which are RTM. I know palm studio has given good returns but till now, they are as good as the bigger apartments in palm drive projects.

The main reason why I think studio apartments will be a success ( generally! not specifically talking about this project) is because in a city like gurgaon studios are expected to give the highest rental( depending upon investment) amongst residential properties and any property which has good rentals, gets into the good MRP zone. That, probably, is the reason why I would like to own a few studio apartments. In terms of short term investments, I am not really sure.

hope that helps!!
    CommentQuote
  • somehow i am seeing lot of studio apartments proposed / launched/ pre launched in the GCx area specifically. we have seen that from Ireo, M3M, Baani, Paras and even from Emaar ( so some coming soon boards near Pioneer Park ).

Most of the business case as high end alternates to PG and optimized version of 5 star hotel segments with different people catering to different range. There are many many expats from MNCs and even large Indian corporates employing MNCs , who are being targeted for this as they span from top management to middle management levels and prefer these kinds of arrangement.

It would be interesting to do a study of potential demand for such projects and to understand wether the same justify so many launches.

On Paras specifically they have a commercial project opposite to Brahma city, is this project behind it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    somehow i am seeing lot of studio apartments proposed / launched/ pre launched in the GCx area specifically. we have seen that from Ireo, M3M, Baani, Paras and even from Emaar ( so some coming soon boards near Pioneer Park ).

Most of the business case as high end alternates to PG and optimized version of 5 star hotel segments with different people catering to different range. There are many many expats from MNCs and even large Indian corporates employing MNCs , who are being targeted for this as they span from top management to middle management levels and prefer these kinds of arrangement.

It would be interesting to do a study of potential demand for such projects and to understand wether the same justify so many launches.

On Paras specifically they have a commercial project opposite to Brahma city, is this project behind it .

I think the project is bang opposite to Grand Arch and has a mix of both retail and studio apartment.

The details i got from the broker in my email is mentioned below.

Soon to be launched Retail shops
    and studio apartment opp Grand Arch,golf course Ext road

SIZE 450 TO 600 G.FLOOR
    SIZE 400 TO 500 1ST FLOOR
    SIZE STUDIO 750 TO 1000

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    I think the project is bang opposite to Grand Arch and has a mix of both retail and studio apartment.

The details i got from the broker in my email is mentioned below.

Soon to be launched Retail shops
    and studio apartment opp Grand Arch,golf course Ext road

SIZE 450 TO 600 G.FLOOR
    SIZE 400 TO 500 1ST FLOOR
    SIZE STUDIO 750 TO 1000

It will be difficult to believe as grand arch is sector 58 while this is supposed to be in 63a and they are nowhere near.

opposite to sector 58 is the ireo own studio apartments . so please do check. 63a is further down from brahma city .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    It will be difficult to believe as grand arch is sector 58 while this is supposed to be in 63a and they are nowhere near.

opposite to sector 58 is the ireo own studio apartments . so please do check. 63a is further down from brahma city .

63A IS opposite 58...
    distance omitted...

That's ggn RE language... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked in the forum?. What is the booking amount?. Is it Rs. Rs.5 Lacs or Rs.10 Lacs,
    CommentQuote