Pareena... A Zero Debt Company with 9 million Sq Ft of Land Bank in NCR Region. 1 million Sq Ft of Space Delivered... Coming Soon with a new Launch o Dwarka Xway...
Sector 99A
Size
Rate 4990 psf with Modular kitchen... (Bsp 5310 - 210 inaugural disc - 110 timely payment rebate payable @40%)
Cheque in favor of "Pareena Infrastructure Pvt Ltd "
First Transfer free....
Transfer after 20%....
Booking amount
- 8.5 lakh for 1800 sq ft
- 10 lakh for 2200 sq ft
Paymnt schedule:
Next payment on launch - 20% less booking amount (estimated time 6 months)
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Better to pick a cosmos resale or something in 37D then go for a unknown name , what have they completed till date ?
    CommentQuote
  • It is not a " kid" but a behrupiya 'Uncle' ....isn't it the same company which started cosmos 99 and then sold it as was not able to market?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mattknee
    Pareena... A Zero Debt Company with 9 million Sq Ft of Land Bank in NCR Region. 1 million Sq Ft of Space Delivered... Coming Soon with a new Launch o Dwarka Xway...
    Sector 99A
    Size
    Rate 4990 psf with Modular kitchen... (Bsp 5310 - 210 inaugural disc - 110 timely payment rebate payable @40%)
    First Transfer free....
    Transfer after 20%....
    Booking amount
    - 10 lakh for 2200 sq ft
    Paymnt schedule:

who is this builder Pareena
    CommentQuote
  • Search the web for "Cosmos 99 Pareena Express Heights" to know more on this Builder/Project . Details r somewhat sketchy, credentials r not clear from the available information .

Do a in-depth study, before committing money here .
    CommentQuote
  • Who is this new builder?
    Any website link? Office address?
    CommentQuote
  • Its a new kid in the block.. but.. people serving there will be familiar from Anantraj & M3M..
    CommentQuote
  • Kareena ka bhai nahi yeh Pareena......

Bach ke rahna re baba, bach ke rahna reeeee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mattknee
    Sector 99A
    Size
    First Transfer free....
    Transfer after 20%....
    Booking amount
    - 10 lakh for 2200 sq ft
    Paymnt schedule:

Hmm.. i did the market research of this "Pareena" guy!!!
    This is what I got to hear from brokers

its a zero debt company which owned a lot of approved land in gurgaon and was planning to come out in a big way... when the owner expired... So they sold some of their FSI to 3Cs and cosmos etc... Now the owner's son has taken charge and he is relaunching their remaining FSI.

Known Crooks Investors clinic and Lord Krishna have underwritten the project in collabration with some unknown ones :D

Good discounts are on offer...

Plus payment plan is tailor made for investors...

All the makings of promising a quick buck.. !!! I think i will stay away... better to be safe then sorry... will post if I hear something more.

Disclaimer:- Although, I vouch for my sources I do not vouch for the information that these sources pass on. Any ( or all)of the above may be untrue!!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Hmm.. i did the market research of this "Pareena" guy!!!
    This is what I got to hear from brokers

its a zero debt company which owned a lot of approved land in gurgaon and was planning to come out in a big way... when the owner expired... So they sold some of their FSI to 3Cs and cosmos etc... Now the owner's son has taken charge and he is relaunching their remaining FSI.

Known Crooks Investors clinic and Lord Krishna have underwritten the project in collabration with some unknown ones :D

Good discounts are on offer...

Plus payment plan is tailor made for investors...

All the makings of promising a quick buck.. !!! I think i will stay away... better to be safe then sorry... will post if I hear something more.

Disclaimer:- Although, I vouch for my sources I do not vouch for the information that these sources pass on. Any ( or all)of the above may be untrue!!! :)

I wonder why being "Zero debt" is flaunted by these companies. It basically means they have no financial sense and do not know how to leverage effectively to increase the ROI. Anyways, in the non-financial sense as well, being "Zero Debt" does not guarantee integrity, good execution, timely delivery, good customer service etc. I guess they try and take advantage of vulnerable customers' apprehension of over-leveraged companies such as DLF, Unitech etc. !!
    CommentQuote
  • M3M claims to be zero-debt too..

Spire and Tashee are FDI :)
    CommentQuote
  • wat a comparison m3m and pareena gr8.
    CommentQuote
  • So is there no history of previous projects? What is then their claim to fame and guarantee of project planning and completion? Just having FSI is not enough or having "distinguished brokers' underwrite shows tentativeness not vision. Any feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "tanujmangla
    wat a comparison m3m and pareena gr8.

Yes.. Both are zero debt and zero track record
    CommentQuote
  • hahahahaha
    CommentQuote
  • This is getting interesting........the SMSes have also increased in frequency......POLL RESULT.....YES-2.....NO-7!
    CommentQuote