Pareena... A Zero Debt Company with 9 million Sq Ft of Land Bank in NCR Region. 1 million Sq Ft of Space Delivered... Coming Soon with a new Launch o Dwarka Xway...
Sector 99A
Size
Rate 4990 psf with Modular kitchen... (Bsp 5310 - 210 inaugural disc - 110 timely payment rebate payable @40%)
Cheque in favor of "Pareena Infrastructure Pvt Ltd "
First Transfer free....
Transfer after 20%....
Booking amount
- 8.5 lakh for 1800 sq ft
- 10 lakh for 2200 sq ft
Paymnt schedule:
Next payment on launch - 20% less booking amount (estimated time 6 months)
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by illuminati
    So in essence, if the builder can promise on time progress then it is an investment worth making. The only con according to me is that it might get delayed and that can be frustrating.

Also has somebody an idea about the exact location. Pros and cons??

It is for investors at this point of time and not for end users. They are saying that second payment will be asked at least after 6 months. This means they are communicating that they will ask the payments very slow and therefore construction will be also very slow and investor can get the appreciation due to time and neighborhood devlopments without investing much because of slow progress.

If you are moving towards the site of Assotech Bith from the current route available then just go straight and after 200 mtrs. approx you will see the signage of pareena . That is the site
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Inflation, if they have brought so much success than why did they leave these companies?

Well.. (no offence) The day when u'll get in the 'Deep' core of Gurgaon Real Estate, u'll come to know.
    CommentQuote
  • Few Things.... experts pls share your thoughts.....

1) What abt this developer Pareena and its association with Cosmos 99... the information available is sketchy

2)Has the group delivered floors in RD City which I have heard from some brokers...

3)also have heard the group has more than 100 acres of land in sector 99A on which they are also planning to launch commercial and institutions...

4) the final thing whether it is worth investing or not?

EXPERTS please share your thoughts...
    CommentQuote
  • Re: New kid on the bloc?????

Originally Posted by inflation
    Well.. (no offence) The day when u'll get in the 'Deep' core of Gurgaon Real Estate, u'll come to know.

Ok Sir, may be i am new as per you, ask few veterans about me.
    CommentQuote
  • i just invested in this project after much thinking. The main 2 reasons that made me do so were:
    1. Project location and size : Its just 200 mts from Assotech Blith and adjacent to Vatika. Also this is about 15-20 acres project. I still could not get enough information about the design, architecture and project layout.
    2. 8.5 Lacs mein DEW pe aur kuchh nahin milega. Naya banda hai shayad isliye paisa ikattha kar raha hai,

So i entered in this with 2 years viewpoint(40% type payment). As i am also invested in Assotech, I will definitely get out of either of the two by end of year.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: New kid on the bloc?????

Originally Posted by illuminati
    i just invested in this project after much thinking. The main 2 reasons that made me do so were:
    1. Project location and size : Its just 200 mts from Assotech Blith and adjacent to Vatika. Also this is about 15-20 acres project. I still could not get enough information about the design, architecture and project layout.
    2. 8.5 Lacs mein DEW pe aur kuchh nahin milega. Naya banda hai shayad isliye paisa ikattha kar raha hai,

So i entered in this with 2 years viewpoint(40% type payment). As i am also invested in Assotech, I will definitely get out of either of the two by end of year.

By what price did you buy it?
    CommentQuote
  • i got the VRV specs 3bhk 1800 sqft in 4987 bsp(that is after 5% dealer discount)
    CommentQuote
  • Kuch naye Bande Gayab bhi ho jate hain.

Have a look at where people got stuck thread.

Among the old Guys; even one of the worst performer Unitech has ensured safety of capital till now.
    But new guys just stop picking up the phone.
    CommentQuote
  • They are also launching 2 bhk at 5510 minus 110 timely payment discount at 40% payment and some dealer discount it comes at 5200. sizes will be 1200 to 1400.

Only worry is they may be btpl in making but even know btpl is saying they will come wid project for sure difference is they have there own land and loi and btpl had no land of there's.

But still its a risk. any advice varun and other members about land and licenses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sagar cool
    They are also launching 2 bhk at 5510 minus 110 timely payment discount at 40% payment and some dealer discount it comes at 5200. sizes will be 1200 to 1400.

Only worry is they may be btpl in making but even know btpl is saying they will come wid project for sure difference is they have there own land and loi and btpl had no land of there's.

But still its a risk. any advice varun and other members about land and licenses.

what is cheque amount for 2 bhk in pareena...Also seneior member please advice for investment in Pareena or 1000 trees sec 105
    CommentQuote
  • Cheque amount for 2BHK is 7.5 _ size is around 1250 sqft - I have given a 2 cheques for it as there are very few units that have been released at this proce - The site is good right next to commercial belt and hardly few 100 mtrs from DEW - I got a deal at 5510-210=5300 - dealer discount not confirmed yet as broker is saying on 2 BHK might not be possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investhard
    Cheque amount for 2BHK is 7.5 _ size is around 1250 sqft - I have given a 2 cheques for it as there are very few units that have been released at this proce - The site is good right next to commercial belt and hardly few 100 mtrs from DEW - I got a deal at 5510-210=5300 - dealer discount not confirmed yet as broker is saying on 2 BHK might not be possible.

2 cheques for pareena...????? bohat dum hai bhai aapmein!! congratss!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "St_Anger

2 cheques for pareena...????? bohat dum hai bhai aapmein!! congratss!!

Aap bhi invest-hard kar rahein hain Kya?
    CommentQuote
  • or hardly invest..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Aap bhi invest-hard kar rahein hain Kya?

Hum to sir pareena ko door se namashkaar kar rahein hain.. hamari to risk apetite itni nahi hai.. !!!
    CommentQuote