Hi All,

I am looking to invest in a commercial property in New Gurgaon within a budget of max 50 lacs. What would be good options and in which sector?

I can wait but looking to invest in a very good project with a decent builder.

Any new project is coming and in which sector? Also suggest if some good commerical projects are set to launch in due course of time?

Also why not much projects launched in commercial sector 88??
Read more
Reply
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • just to add it is a shop.. not the office space..
    CommentQuote
  • Arrow is in sector 78, adjacent to wet and wild resort. They have retail shops ground floor+ first floor and on top are office spaces.ground in sub 11K and first in sub 8.6K in prelaunch. know few brokers dealing in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    Arrow is in sector 78, adjacent to wet and wild resort. They have retail shops ground floor+ first floor and on top are office spaces.ground in sub 11K and first in sub 8.6K in prelaunch. know few brokers dealing in this.


    I have not been to sector 78 lately.. .. in sector 83 , near VSR location the positive is that there are MPSKO Casabella ,Aura and othe Aprtments which are nearing completion in next 12-18 months... So teh demand for retail shop shell be there .....

    The risk that I see is the sector dividing road for 82-83 .. is in bits and pieces as i guess in betwen the land is not completely acquired by Huda due to some land disputes with villages in that area.. it may take time to get cleared..

    so what's your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    Arrow is in sector 78, adjacent to wet and wild resort. They have retail shops ground floor+ first floor and on top are office spaces.ground in sub 11K and first in sub 8.6K in prelaunch. know few brokers dealing in this.


    Dear Sir

    What are the sizes available for shops@ GF and FF
    and are these resale or Pre Launch offers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepgoel
    I have not been to sector 78 lately.. .. in sector 83 , near VSR location the positive is that there are MPSKO Casabella ,Aura and othe Aprtments which are nearing completion in next 12-18 months... So teh demand for retail shop shell be there .....

    The risk that I see is the sector dividing road for 82-83 .. is in bits and pieces as i guess in betwen the land is not completely acquired by Huda due to some land disputes with villages in that area.. it may take time to get cleared..

    so what's your opinion?

    Both have their pros and cons. VSR is realtively new name whereas spaze has delivered some good projects in sohna road. Location wise 83 is better developed sector, sector 78 still needs to catch up. For arrow project even today there is clear access from NH8. residential activities are everywhere now. In my last sector visit, supertech Aravile,MPSKO mountville are under develoment in 78. dont know about the sizes in VSR , in arrow they have 350 to 600 on frst floor so relatively ticket size is smaller. Is the VSR on soft launch or already launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    Both have their pros and cons. VSR is realtively new name whereas spaze has delivered some good projects in sohna road. Location wise 83 is better developed sector, sector 78 still needs to catch up. For arrow project even today there is clear access from NH8. residential activities are everywhere now. In my last sector visit, supertech Aravile,MPSKO mountville are under develoment in 78. dont know about the sizes in VSR , in arrow they have 350 to 600 on frst floor so relatively ticket size is smaller. Is the VSR on soft launch or already launched?


    you are right.... these are two difefrent flavors..
    the size will be 500 sqft tenttaively in VSR .. it is on soft launch.. i guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay K
    Dear Sir

    What are the sizes available for shops@ GF and FF
    and are these resale or Pre Launch offers

    ground floor minimum size was 500 ft/double height. First floor around 350 ft. Project is still in softlaunch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepgoel
    you are right.... these are two difefrent flavors..
    the size will be 500 sqft tenttaively in VSR .. it is on soft launch.. i guess

    are the layout and drawings available to lock the unit? or it will be builder's choice to allot the unit in soft launch? Are the deals completely in cheque amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    are the layout and drawings available to lock the unit? or it will be builder's choice to allot the unit in soft launch? Are the deals completely in cheque amount?


    layout is not available.. once it is launcehd and layout is vailable i gues sthen the unit will be locked.. deal is completely in cheque .....
    CommentQuote
  • I have almost made up my mind for this... planning to give cheque today or tommorow.. so thought to check with you guys who are actively seeking commercial property in new gurgaon.. for its feedback..

    but it seems that not many people are aware about this project at least in this forum.... probably it is not from a established builder that's the reason not in talks...
    still little confused.. but would like to take chance here .. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepgoel
    layout is not available.. once it is launcehd and layout is vailable i gues sthen the unit will be locked.. deal is completely in cheque .....

    In this case needs to be very cautious. Had couple of very bad experience with new builders soft launches without locking the unit. I was alloted a unit which had worst resale in the project and believe me those units are really pain to offload. Same is the trouble with baani in 80. All there good units are picked up and balance only the useless ones. In arrow they are locking the unit however they cant officially allot till the launch but atleast we have surity and there drawing and layouts are available too.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the payment plans for these commercial shops, same as residential Apts
    Members Pl advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    In this case needs to be very cautious. Had couple of very bad experience with new builders soft launches without locking the unit. I was alloted a unit which had worst resale in the project and believe me those units are really pain to offload. Same is the trouble with baani in 80. All there good units are picked up and balance only the useless ones. In arrow they are locking the unit however they cant officially allot till the launch but atleast we have surity and there drawing and layouts are available too.


    in that case let me insist on locking the unit , if possible.. otherwise can look for other options.. Thanks for the suggestion.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepgoel
    I have almost made up my mind for this... planning to give cheque today or tommorow.. so thought to check with you guys who are actively seeking commercial property in new gurgaon.. for its feedback..

    but it seems that not many people are aware about this project at least in this forum.... probably it is not from a established builder that's the reason not in talks...
    still little confused.. but would like to take chance here .. :-)

    The iref is mostly about residential projects and not many people come and talk about commerical except the big brands names like dlf, m3m etc. Its always good to do due diligence before parting from hard earned money. One of the most difficult thing in real estate is getting your money back!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay K
    What are the payment plans for these commercial shops, same as residential Apts
    Members Pl advise

    Affirmative on that..its like residential only. Construction linked available in almost all the projects. lots of commercials projects needs some cash component, there are some with full cheques.
    CommentQuote