Just got a call from broker that Eldeco is launching a residential project in sector 66 Gurgaon with 2bhk (1200Sqft) 4500. In soft launch 200 rs discount will be given.

Any one is having more news on this.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sector 66 new launch 4500 ? someone must be joking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    sector 66 new launch 4500 ? someone must be joking

But this is what broker told me he is asking me 10% amount to do the booking.
    In Noida they have some projects. did they completed any of them
    CommentQuote
  • jahaan sab mazaak kar rahe hain wahaan Eldelco is also welcome

Originally Posted by connectanuj
    sector 66 new launch 4500 ? someone must be joking
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know about Noida projects but Eldeco has villas in sector 48 which are well constructed...... in either case your broker cannot be correct
    CommentQuote
  • Eldeco at GCX at 4500 at today's time.. sir aage 1 lagana bhool gaye kya????

14500 to nahi hai.. kyuki the probabilty of it being 14500 is more than it being 4500...

Eldeco is a decent builder ... the head of edelco is the head of CREDAI.. so you can imagine...

i think 4500 is too cheap to be believable!!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Seems they bought FSI from Emaar for a part of emerald hills... With added layers, their price cannot be low in any case
    CommentQuote
  • Grossly misleading
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai its not April 1st
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I again checked with Broker he is still saying 4500 only...I am totally confused. I think its better to avoid this one till any further confirmed news.
    CommentQuote
  • Eldelco sector 66

It must be a Noida project.
    CommentQuote
  • Suheljee

please pm the broker details...let me talk to him and find out the story behind this most likely case of miscommunication ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Suheljee

please pm the broker details...let me talk to him and find out the story behind this most likely case of miscommunication ...

done..please check ur inbox
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    done..please check ur inbox

Can you please send the broker details. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Suheljee

Do let us know about the curious case of Eldeco 4500
    CommentQuote
  • sorry guys!!

kept busy and didnt check my inbox... just checked it.. too late to call the broker right now.. Will call tomorrow and appraise you guys of the situation.

waise, itne paise mein to eldeco agar FSI bhi de raha hai gurgaon sec 66 mein to bhaiya lelo... sab milke building khud bana lenge :D :D :D
    CommentQuote