28 | Posts
4058 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Town Heights DLF Sector 869091 New Gurgaon

Need suggestions from fellow forum users

I need to invest 1.1cr in a property (against long term capital gain) -

I have shortlisted DLF New Town Heights 1845 or 2230 unit. Any indication on the pricing? I believe the possession should happen - worst case by December 2013.

Three points in my consideration set -
    1. Possession Latest by March 2014. This cant be missed
    2. It would be a minimum 5 years investment horizon
    3. I need to close on the investment in next 1 month

Any other options that i should consider along with NTH? I am looking at a property in Gurgaon region only (gurgaon, new gurgaon, dharuhera, bhiwardi).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re : New Town Heights DLF Sector 869091 New Gurgaon

why dont u put some money and buy some ready to move in property.

Comment

That depends, in the already habitated areas of gurgaon i dnt think so any good project will be costing less than 1.50 Cr of a good builder... DLF NTH is a good proposition both for end use and investment point of view...
      Sky court is on 24 mtr road launched at 6500.... NTH at 90 mtr road is anyday better bet than skycourt at the current prices... 1845 should be 4500-4600 i guess.. bigger sizes to be a bit less..
      will not suggest to go to dharuhera/bhiwadi etc etc as in this budget you can get things easily in new ggn, dew....
      you can explore more options to be ready to move in 1 year and then take your decision...

Originally posted by Manu321 View Post
      why dont u put some money and buy some ready to move in property.

Comment

I would also suggest to put in more money if needed and buy RTM only if there is a max timelimit of 15 months from now.
        DLF Park Place/Belair were near possession for some 1.5 years so its very iffy to depend on almost possession sort of stuff.
        Last edited January 17 2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

i agree with shsaxena, safer to put in RTM since LTCG issue time bar is the obvious reason for you insisting on march 2014.

at that budget you may get some 2bhks in sohna road , as even 3 bhks are not avlbl in this budget.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            i agree with shsaxena, safer to put in RTM since LTCG issue time bar is the obvious reason for you insisting on march 2014.

at that budget you may get some 2bhks in sohna road , as even 3 bhks are not avlbl in this budget.
            Even if you get possession of a property in New Gurgaon / DEX way by 2014, it wont be livable for atleast 3-4 years and hence you could not be using it but would be liable to pay the maintenance.

My suggestion would be to look towards Sohna Road SPR properties like Uniworld Garden 2/ Tulip properties.

Comment

true, but the thing is that if one is getting a good 3 BHK unit of dlf in this price it makes sense, sohna road we all know is a blunder till now with messy entries into projects, lot of villages..
              only concern is that will dlf be able to give the possession by year end or not????
              also this project has delayed const clause of 15/sqft/mnth... so dlf is already losing quite a big amount in this project... plus there is tpr also.. most of the people over there dont have to pay anything from their pocket now... people have started holding their units.... it is already delayed by around 2 yrs now..

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rahulsethi75 View Post
                Need suggestions from fellow forum users

I need to invest 1.1cr in a property (against long term capital gain) -

I have shortlisted DLF New Town Heights 1845 or 2230 unit. Any indication on the pricing? I believe the possession should happen - worst case by December 2013.

Three points in my consideration set -
                1. Possession Latest by March 2014. This cant be missed
                2. It would be a minimum 5 years investment horizon
                3. I need to close on the investment in next 1 month

Any other options that i should consider along with NTH? I am looking at a property in Gurgaon region only (gurgaon, new gurgaon, dharuhera, bhiwardi).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
                You can consider Tulip Ace - 2200SF 3BHK in 1 Crore and possession in 2013. I liked the flat layout over NTH and its premium apartments and decently priced. However, NTH comes with DLF tag..!!

Comment

Get a good size RTM 4 Bhk at ashiana in Bhiwadi for half the price. Infra is there so no issues about that. Construction quality, maintenance of ashiana projects would be at par with DLF but you don't pay that much.

Comment

Anyday investment in gurgaon will fetch far more returns than any of the satellite town nearby... as the foceus will shift more towards the nh-8 in coming times the new ggn will become the centre of gurgaon and will see the rates which cant be afforded by anyone and everyone... and seeing the infra as it is now no doubt in coming years that area will be the best bet

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                    Get a good size RTM 4 Bhk at ashiana in Bhiwadi for half the price. Infra is there so no issues about that. Construction quality, maintenance of ashiana projects would be at par with DLF but you don't pay that much.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X