DLF Utima, Sector 81, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 18 2020
362 | Posts
73797 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLF Utima, Sector 81, Gurgaon

i have got some information regarding DLF " s new project at sector 81 Gurgaon.

it will be a super luxury project with 5 digit rates.

Does anyone have more info on it ??
    Last edited January 2 2017, 07:47 PM.

Re : DLF Utima, Sector 81, Gurgaon

What is your source of information.....

Originally posted by divaga View Post

Comment

one of my friend in Delhi working with DLF . According to him Company is planning to launch before march .

Comment

Originally posted by divaga View Post

sorry sir

no info as yet.. you're the first one with it

5 digit rate!!!! new gurgaon mein....????? bhagwan bhala kare gurgaon RE ka!!!! maine to abhi se lene ka plan chod diya hai!!
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          sorry sir

no info as yet.. you're the first one with it

5 digit rate!!!! new gurgaon mein....????? bhagwan bhala kare gurgaon RE ka!!!! maine to abhi se lene ka plan chod diya hai!!
          The info is correct. Launch in February most probably. As per DLF sources touted be a much better project than skycourt

Comment

Originally posted by warysoul View Post
            The info is correct. Launch in February most probably. As per DLF sources touted be a much better project than skycourt

location of 81 is better than skycourt.. and knowing DLF .. the 5 figure pricing too could well be true.. i am just disappointed that in all this greed of the developers,brokers,traders and investors, the poor end user is the worst sufferer coz they're all having a ball at his expense.
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
              location of 81 is better than skycourt.. and knowing DLF .. the 5 figure pricing too could well be true.. i am just disappointed that in all this greed of the developers,brokers,traders and investors, the poor end user is the worst sufferer coz they're all having a ball at his expense.
              sir aap to investor ho, gcx mein sab kahreed rakha hai ab new gurgaon mein bhi le lo, dlf hai appreciation to mil hi jaega.

end user ke baare mein mere mahaan bharat desh mein kaun sochta hai.

Comment

st_anger ji,kya karwa rahe ho aap grgn RE ka,
                jo shaayad kabhi guess nahi kiya wo sab ho raha hai,

kabhi dew,kabhi new new grgn,every developer seems is in a race to proove his ability-mein mehnga bechunga nahi mein,

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                  sir aap to investor ho, gcx mein sab kahreed rakha hai ab new gurgaon mein bhi le lo, dlf hai appreciation to mil hi jaega.

end user ke baare mein mere mahaan bharat desh mein kaun sochta hai.

sir hun to investor hi.. but i too bought my first unit thinking of end use only.. kab investor ban gaya pata hi nahi chala.. so I have a general empathy towards the end users.

Plus with the way speculative activity is rising its ugly head I dont think there are many value buys left.. I dont live in a fool's paradise and I know that if prices keep upping themselves every 3 days, like they are doing now, then the bursting of the bubble will happen.

The whole tamasha of prelaunch to possession is financed by the poor end user. There is little co-relation between how prices are rising and how purchasing power in increasing. If prices keep rising like this the eventual end user will get fed up and stop financing this "kingdom of dreams" and if that starts to happen, we too stand to loose a lot. Appreciation chahiye par raaton raat nahi... I dont run wearing the shoes of greed but the way investors are in this market, I have seen several people predicting that by next month price of a certain project would rise by 300--400 psft.. Arre mazaak hai kya???
                  If the pricing of the future projects and the prices of the existing projects do not factor into the purchasing power of the end user, I can assure the people reading this piece that we're headed to doomsday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VTinvest View Post
                    st_anger ji,kya karwa rahe ho aap grgn RE ka,
                    jo shaayad kabhi guess nahi kiya wo sab ho raha hai,

kabhi dew,kabhi new new grgn,every developer seems is in a race to proove his ability-mein mehnga bechunga nahi mein,

sir main kya karwa raha hun

main to sirf hakka-bakka hoke dekh raha hun!!!i guess ill very soon switch sides to the bears of this gang.. coz it is increasingly becoming difficult to justify bullish trends!! :'(

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X