Sort by :
Filter by :
- dear nbkp4gk,
You didnt mention anything about the approach road....CommentQuote0Flag
- Approach road? can you pls clarify the question.CommentQuote0Flag
- How do one reach to the place where these high end palaces are placed?CommentQuote0Flag
- Did they start booking for Tower F & G.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates on this thread?CommentQuote0Flag
- Folks - any idea what the most recent resale rate is for this project? 3+1 BHK, AI (BSP+Car park+Club etc.)CommentQuote0Flag
- Planning to buy a 3BHK + S unit in this project - i read through the thread and couldn't come across any major issues (like legal tangles on approvals, any court case, major buyer complaints etc.)
Seniors on this thread - please could you let me know if I am missing something major or have overlooked something? This would really help before I go ahead and purchase - planning to buy from DLF directly.CommentQuote0Flag
Seniors on this thread - please could you let me know if I am missing something major or have overlooked something? This would really help before I go ahead and purchase - planning to buy from DLF directly.
what All Inclusive price they are offering you?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by NewBee2015what All Inclusive price they are offering you?
they aren't budging much. BSP of 8700/- psf. includes car parking (2) and club membership. I did get in touch with a few brokers but even there not getting any significant discounts - hence opted to buy from builder directly.CommentQuote0Flag
Resale available @7100~7300/-CommentQuote0Flag
In secondry market units are available at 7000-7400/ sq ftCommentQuote0Flag
- thanks for all the responses - here is how I am looking at it. I am hoping to negotiate somewhat (not going through broker - so should get a couple of % off) and then DLF is providing a TPR of 1000 rs psf - which brings COP down to approx 7500 psf eventually
I did check the RE portals and the resale rates - most from the earlier lots are having 1 parking. So, all in all I think it is squaring off.
Add to it the color component in re-sale - don't have as much liquidity right now and would need to sanction a decent sized loan. Hence, thought it might be better to buy directly from builder and not go through the re-sale process
Also, buying for end-use as of now - ok with moving in 3yrs from now as I am being told (possession around mid-2019)CommentQuote0Flag
- folks - while deciding on the payment plan, i am having to choose whether to go with a DP option and avail the builder discount being offered or go with a CLP but with tranche EMI option wherein I start paying full EMI from day 0 irrespective of amount disbursed (interest is deductible only on amount disbursed and hence you end up paying higher principal right from the outset)
My calculations show that if I consider total payout to bank, CLP with tranche EMI is working out to be much better than DP (DP discount has to be around 19% to offset the disadvantage) - attaching my sheet here, can you guys please check and let me know if this makes sense or I am missing something important?CommentQuote0Flag
- hi all- any update on this project? posession? existing buyers if you have any info?
i understand DLF isnt selling this project currently- is that because the project is stuck due to any reason?CommentQuote0Flag