Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the cash going

Collapse
X
Collapse

Wheres the cash going

Last updated: January 22 2013
64 | Posts
5378 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wheres the cash going

    Seeing all these new launches at 7k,8k, and 10k i some how got confused that where are these cheques coming from

    every investor is holding multiple units whereas no builder is taking cash,its all white,

    every investor who made money unlike other NCR cities again invests in new launch with full white,
    whereas in other cities you still have the ability to get 20-40% cash adjusted,

    so i wonder where are the cheques coming from and where is the cash going?

    Or is this all bank finances rolling over in the market?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Wheres the cash going

    Very good question.

    I can't reply.


    Please give some light man

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Wheres the cash going

      Seniors and veterans kindly solve this puzzle..

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Wheres the cash going

        Builders adjust cash in fresh bookings also.. just let the sales guy know that you have cash and they are ready to adjust and hence the effective bspis lowered... only thing is that you have to pay the whole amount of cash part upfront...

        Originally posted by VTinvest View Post
        Seeing all these new launches at 7k,8k, and 10k i some how got confused that where are these cheques coming from

        every investor is holding multiple units whereas no builder is taking cash,its all white,

        every investor who made money unlike other NCR cities again invests in new launch with full white,
        whereas in other cities you still have the ability to get 20-40% cash adjusted,

        so i wonder where are the cheques coming from and where is the cash going?

        Or is this all bank finances rolling over in the market?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Wheres the cash going

          Originally posted by planner View Post
          Very good question.

          I can't reply.


          Please give some light man
          planner ji you are Veteran member please solve this
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Wheres the cash going

            But i seriously doubt that this can be done with any of the A grade builder,
            tatas ireo,godrej,emaar,dlf other similar ones don't take cash may be barring in 1 or 2 % units,
            so for general its a NO.

            Originally posted by researching View Post
            Builders adjust cash in fresh bookings also.. just let the sales guy know that you have cash and they are ready to adjust and hence the effective bspis lowered... only thing is that you have to pay the whole amount of cash part upfront...

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Wheres the cash going

              Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
              planner ji you are Veteran member please solve this
              Sir I remove the colour and use it for land.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Wheres the cash going

                NRIs + Senior corporate professionals + Delhi Businessmen

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Wheres the cash going

                  Plus add Need (which is genuine for an end user) and Greed (Which has no end) of investors...pushing new launches skywards.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Wheres the cash going

                    Originally posted by VTinvest View Post
                    But i seriously doubt that this can be done with any of the A grade builder,
                    tatas ireo,godrej,emaar,dlf other similar ones don't take cash may be barring in 1 or 2 % units,
                    so for general its a NO.
                    A,B,C..Z grade - all adjust cash

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X