How about creating fund that invest in real estate

Last updated: January 23 2013
2 | Posts
751 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about creating fund that invest in real estate

These days seeing the trend and price at which projects are getting launched on dwarka expressway. Its becoming very difficult for an individual to invest in almost all project.
    I am planning to start a fund, where people who have small amount 5-10 lakh lying ideal can pool together to buy a property. It can be either on dwarka expressway or on new 150 meter road thats going to link golf couse extension road with Sohna (this one is going to be a minature version of dwarka expressway.
    Gold Sukh already launched its project with both flats and plots on this new 150 meter road.
    Idea is to buy a property in pre launch with pooled money and stay in it for 9-12 months that's the time period which gives maximum profit and need least payment.
    Profit will be shared on time and amount formula.
    Please give your inputs if you see any hickup or chances of failure or want to join group.

Re : How about creating fund that invest in real estate

too many legal formalities required, moreover, if someone wants to withdraw after exact number of months, would not be feasible

Comment

Re : How about creating fund that invest in real estate

Thanks for such good questions

From legal point fo view all need to be done is register a PVt LTD company. Who ever invest or put in money give him that much share of company and then buy property in company name that way all legal issues are taken care.

Put in a lock in period of 9-12 months and a notice period of 2 months, Person who manages fund should be able to find a replacement of exiting guy in 2 months. If not then remaining members can pool in money and bail exiting person. IN case more than 50% people exit sell the property in market and distribute accordingly.

For sure this way there is lot of paperwork but i am ready to do it. I am planning to register a compnay if i am able to find 3 people. Name thought of is

INVESTMENT STUDIO PVT LTD

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X