Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Siddhartha Buildhome project NCR One : Builder is cheating buyers : Cancelling unit

Collapse
X
Collapse

Siddhartha Buildhome project NCR One : Builder is cheating buyers : Cancelling unit

Last updated: January 26 2013
3 | Posts
3327 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siddhartha Buildhome project NCR One : Builder is cheating buyers : Cancelling unit

I booked 2BHK flat in NCR One project at Sector-95, Gurgaon by Siddhartha Buildhome Pvt Ltd on Jan-2011.

In the same year they use to keep on changing floor, plan, area, floor frequently as per there wish. I mailed/questioned a lot but never get any logical and satisfactory reply from builder. They only use to send demand letters. In the same year i paid around 18% of BSP. In Jan-2012 i got demand letter and mail to clear dues, that time i was out of country and replied them and requested to clear my points and assured them to clear my dues after returning back in 30-40 days. Later after return when i contacted builders office to clear dues & queries they simply told me that my unit has been cancelled without informing me.

Even after lot of discussion. communication they are not ready to allot unit.

Senior members Pl suggest next step. What all options would be best. EOW, CCI or Consumer forum?
    Last edited January 24 2013, 11:19 PM.

Re : Siddhartha Buildhome project NCR One : Builder is cheating buyers : Cancelling unit

Seniors Pl advise.

Comment

Re : Siddhartha Buildhome project NCR One : Builder is cheating buyers : Cancelling unit

File a case in consumer court in Gurgaon against the builder
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Take back your money and invest somewhere else and enjoy life.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X