Hi
I am looking for some good property to invest in 8X and 9X sectors.
My budget is 60L, 12L is self funding and rest will be bank loan. I can wait 3-4 years for possession.

After some market research I am planning to buy invest in Universal aura, is it good investment.
I know pace of work is very slow but location is quite good.
I am getting it in 4300-4400 psf range.

I need advice from members, will it be good investment. Thanks in anticipation.

PS: Other properties i considered are Crescent parc, Raheja Sampada, Raheja naodya, Era-86, Vatika Emillia -83, vardhmaan flora, spaze privvy, Vipul lavanya
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajatverma
    Hi
    I am looking for some good property to invest in 8X and 9X sectors.
    My budget is 60L, 12L is self funding and rest will be bank loan. I can wait 3-4 years for possession.

After some market research I am planning to buy invest in Universal aura, is it good investment.
    I know pace of work is very slow but location is quite good.
    I am getting it in 4300-4400 psf range.

I need advice from members, will it be good investment. Thanks in anticipation.

PS: Other properties i considered are Crescent parc, Raheja Sampada, Raheja naodya, Era-86, Vatika Emillia -83, vardhmaan flora, spaze privvy, Vipul lavanya

Try more.. u can easily get a 2bhk around 4000-4200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    Try more.. u can easily get a 2bhk around 4000-4200

I am looking for full white deal which is costing more :(
    CommentQuote
  • Aura is a good property and work is in progress at a great pace. If u can wait for 3-4 years you can even buy Spaze Privvy the address in sector 93. A 1697sqft 3 BHK flat will be available at around 3400-3500. So you can practically have a 3 BR flat in same price. Alo the work on this project is about to start and will definately next rise of few 100 bucks is on the rise in short term. Also by the time this property is ready you will have the locality habitated and also you have to shell oy less Pre Emi as paymnet made would be less.

But net net basis my experience what ever you decide , decide fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Aura is a good property and work is in progress at a great pace. If u can wait for 3-4 years you can even buy Spaze Privvy the address in sector 93. A 1697sqft 3 BHK flat will be available at around 3400-3500. So you can practically have a 3 BR flat in same price. Alo the work on this project is about to start and will definately next rise of few 100 bucks is on the rise in short term. Also by the time this property is ready you will have the locality habitated and also you have to shell oy less Pre Emi as paymnet made would be less.

But net net basis my experience what ever you decide , decide fast.

Thanks for the advice, the problem with Spaze Privvy is that most of the banks are not offering loan for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat,

My financial condition is exactyl same like you & I am also looking for 2 BHK . Have you purchased any flat yet ? Plz share you experience.

Originally Posted by rajatverma
    Thanks for the advice, the problem with Spaze Privvy is that most of the banks are not offering loan for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SwapnilJ
    Hi Rajat,

My financial condition is exactyl same like you & I am also looking for 2 BHK . Have you purchased any flat yet ? Plz share you experience.

Hi Swapnil,

Yesterday I heard from my broker that a 2 BHK in UA is available at 4100. Pick it, it is a good deal, wont call it a steal though.

The going price for 2 BHK is 4200-4300. Negotiate hard, you might get this 2 BHK for 4000. Seller is desperate to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I amlooking for property in this range.Isnt raheja sampada a good option and value for money project and worth investing.Please share ur views on this.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you guys look for Spaze 84- 2bhk
    or
    Spaze 93- 3bhk

Construction is started on both and loans are available for both.

Value for money as of now.

Many project who have structure complete, will have to pay full EMI but will not be able to use that for next 3 years at least.

My POV

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to the UA site... and to my surprise the green area between the towers(2 bhk) is very less. Can someone share their thoughts on this??
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17001-universal-aura-by-universal-buildwell-in-sector-82-gurgaon?t=19202

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote