Sort by :
Filter by :
- Long term == Plot OptionCommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Senior / Veteran Member,
Pl. suggest your opinion. This thread is almost dead.
You help can make it alive.
Thank u for your co-operation
Originally Posted by rpsingh1Looking forward your genuine advice
(I am extremely sorry, if below understanding is boring to you or if my thoughts are little foggy)
What is better option for investment? Long Term or Short Term
Definition of Short Term: One year time OR time up to 30% investment
Definition of Long Term: Till Possession or delivery of project (3-4 years)
Pl. share your opinion and understanding on better investment option Short Term OR Long Term.
Short Term (This definition is absolutely my POV)
1. Invest in all good project and remain invested till 30% payment
2. Quit between 30-40% investment
3. Expect appreciation of 200-700 INR / sq.ft. (depending of projects)
4. Discount of 2-5%age is also earned as profit
5. Short Term investment involves many unit / project turnover / transaction (depending on individual investment capacity)
6. Little bit hassle for doing such many transaction
7. Challenges in dealing with “A” & “B” part
8. Challenges in dealing with brokers
9. Challenges for 1-2%age brokerage
10. Challenges with transfer of property an transfer charges
11. More or less full time job
12. Short Term Capital Gain ???
Long Term (This definition is absolutely my POV)
1. Invest in selected good project
2. Remain investment till possession
3. Average Possession time in GGN market 3-4 years
4. Challenge with managing huge amount for such a long time
5. Disturbance in cash flow
6. One can manage with loan, depending on loan eligibility
7. Threat of market movement as more or less possession in GGN happens 3-4 years
8. Challenges of handing huge “B” part at time of selling
9. Less Hassel considering (few transactions in 3-4 years, depending on individual investment capacity, dealing with brokers, tax issues, long term capital gain, etc)
Since, we are here to make money and improve our investment portfolio, we should anticipate some hassle never the less focus should be – Profit at what cost??
In spite of all hassle, pl. share your opinion which one would be good investment option in terms of profitability?
Long Term OR Short TermCommentQuote0Flag