One of the senior member just informed that IREO has sold land to Mahindra in GCX.

But why is IREO selling land in GCX-: The most prime location where they can sell their project on day 1?

Are they facing liquidity crunch?

There has been rumours about political connections of IREO.

Does Demands for election funding (Chanda) has started to happen ?
Read more
102 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    All I know is that Currently the 75 day period is on wherein Mahindra is verifying the land approvals and it will take approx 4-5 months to launch the project , This is one project which will change the game for Sec 59

This is what I am quoting.
    CommentQuote
  • they plan to launch it at 15-16k psf and it will be fully loaded ones
    CommentQuote
    they plan to launch it at 15-16k psf and it will be fully loaded ones

bhallajee(aur unki info) ki jaijaikaar, IREF ke kone kone mein ho rahi hai ... !!!:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing like that mate , Just some news I had , nothing else
    CommentQuote
    Nothing like that mate , Just some news I had , nothing else

sir iss forum pe aadhi kaam ki info ya to amit.bhalla se aati hai ya kinjalchato se!!!

Hum sab milke baaki 50% leke aate hain... !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    sir iss forum pe aadhi kaam ki info ya to amit.bhalla se aati hai ya kinjalchato se!!!

Hum sab milke baaki 50% leke aate hain... !!!

sir bhallaji / rushilji jaise mahanubhav information pehle laate hain or phir baad me newspaper wale use report kartein hain. Baaki sab log public newspaper/ internet wale information dhoond ke yahan sabke liye latein hai, bas itna pharak hai. aur itne badhe badhe opinion/ advise dene walon ko koi information share karne ki jarrorat nahin padti.
    CommentQuote
  • ab to aap mazak udaa rhe ho ..
    CommentQuote
    ab to aap mazak udaa rhe ho ..

nahi sir!!! i am serious.. isiliye maine ek aur mahanubhav ka naam jod diya taak aapko yeh na lage ke main joke maar raha hun.. I may not always agree with your opinion.. but that doesnt take away the fact that we all learn a lot from you ( shayad aap bhi humse kuch seekhte hoge in return).. khair... abb aur nahi karoonga ... nahi to phases uncle will rename this thread as " amit.bhalla official fan club" :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    One of the senior member just informed that IREO has sold land to Mahindra in GCX.

But why is IREO selling land in GCX-: The most prime location where they can sell their project on day 1?

Are they facing liquidity crunch?

There has been rumours about political connections of IREO.

Does Demands for election funding (Chanda) has started to happen ?

As long as price is right everything is salable in this world..!;)
    CommentQuote
    ab to aap mazak udaa rhe ho ..

sir, we have too much respect for you, please keep on the flow, it is very very usefull for lot of us. kuch gustakhi ho gayi to maaf , but it was genuine feelings.
    CommentQuote
  • had got a PM from a gentleman a few mins back , He mentioned that this patch of land was offered to his company as well but they made a pass at it since the valuations were too demanding , seems like this was on sale for some time now....

and Mahindra anyways was looking for all white deals for land ....

This is the reason mahindra comes out with less number of projects then they are capable of , They only buy Land in Full white
    CommentQuote
    had got a PM from a gentleman a few mins back , He mentioned that this patch of land was offered to his company as well but they made a pass at it since the valuations were too demanding , seems like this was on sale for some time now....

and Mahindra anyways was looking for all white deals for land ....

This is the reason mahindra comes out with less number of projects then they are capable of , They only buy Land in Full white

but the question still remains - why did ireo sell? and that too white! if it ws sold for ny political reasons, it wud hv been colored...white hints more towrds liquidity....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Panoma
    but the question still remains - why did ireo sell? and that too white! if it ws sold for ny political reasons, it wud hv been colored...white hints more towrds liquidity....

very valid point mentioned by you,

waise to kuch aur logon ke liye speculation aur rumour mongering karne pe na hi koi tax hai na hi koi rok. anyone can say anything .

It is a fashion to float theories without any backup source of information. some theories state that every 5 years gurgaon market falls because politicians need to be given money for elections. There is no evidence, but float karne me koi rok nahin. is theory ke hisab se every year some elctions keep on happening in india state aur corproation. so every year some correction should keep on happening and every 5 year market should crash.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread can also be named as " Someone Else's marriage, Abdullah gone mad"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    This thread can also be named as " Someone Else's marriage, Abdullah gone mad"

sirji yeh aapka hall of fame wala quote hai, made my day :) :)
    CommentQuote