Last updated: February 5 2013
2 | Posts
1013 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy apartment in Gurgaon GCR/GCX

Dear all

New to this forum. Keep reading and getting confused all the time. To keep it simple, want to buy an apartment on GCR / GCX 3 BHK and budget of 1.5 (comfort) to 1.6 (stretch). Do not intend to resell before 2023. Will be out of India soon for the next 5 yrs. so can wait for possession. Looking for reputed builders only.

Want to live there after I come back, request the seniors to let me know of any good opportunities.

Another thing - are there any properties close to cyber city Gurgaon ? Are properties in dwarka expressway close to cyber city ? I was just seeing paras dews and it said it is close to cyber city Gurgaon. Any good property around cyber city is also good.

Resale option also ok

Best rgds
    Zeusj

Re : Want to buy apartment in Gurgaon GCR/GCX

zeusj ..Go and Visit sector 70 sohna road projects .....since u want in long term ..u visit krish opposite tata primanti...and shree vardhman ..nice projects from location perspective ..and u can get gud retruns and krish u get around 5900 whereas vardhman u get at around 5400-5500..tata and all projects r around 8000 today so big gao and u can takje atake advantge out of it..bestech @9000 vatika @9000

i think just visit the sector 70 and u will realise why i am saying this ..

Comment

Re : Want to buy apartment in Gurgaon GCR/GCX

Originally posted by ZeusJunior View Post
      Dear all

New to this forum. Keep reading and getting confused all the time. To keep it simple, want to buy an apartment on GCR / GCX 3 BHK and budget of 1.5 (comfort) to 1.6 (stretch). Do not intend to resell before 2023. Will be out of India soon for the next 5 yrs. so can wait for possession. Looking for reputed builders only.

Want to live there after I come back, request the seniors to let me know of any good opportunities.

Another thing - are there any properties close to cyber city Gurgaon ? Are properties in dwarka expressway close to cyber city ? I was just seeing paras dews and it said it is close to cyber city Gurgaon. Any good property around cyber city is also good.

Resale option also ok

Best rgds
      Zeusj
      Zeusj, there are 2 properties of DLF (Belvedre park 1 & 2) close to DLF Cybet City...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X