Last updated: February 3 2013
2 | Posts
1115 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to avoid KABJA

Hello all,

Unusual question but sensible one. I have one plot(Registry all done and dusted) in New palam vihar, just behind Indiabulls Enigma project. I guess within 100 meters from upcoming NPR. Now thing is that I have moved to UK and don't have immediate family in Gurgaon as my parents are settled in Jaipur. So its very difficult to look after plot from there and moreover they are retired now so frequent visit is not an option either.

What do you suggest I can do to avoid Kabja ? I have done fencing around the plot but I don't think that carries much significance. Even I am considering to see that plot and buy in some gated community or in HUDA. But before doing that I thought to ask this board if someone go any better idea. Please let them pour in, small or big all the appreciated.

many thanks,
    Sandeep

Re : how to avoid KABJA

Put up a board " This plot is not for sale" with your Indian contact no's. This will minimise chances of some cheater selling it to someone by fake papers. Be sure to put the board in concrete. Otherwise the scrap dealers pull it away to sell the iron. I also have a plot in NPV and am going through same fear.

Comment

Re : how to avoid KABJA

friends, What remedy one have if someone has done a partial kabja on his plot. In my case there is some land in a town in Chattisgarh on which the neighbour plotowner ( a local strongman) has done partial kabja by putting up a 12 ft wall which encroaches our area by 5-7 ft in breadth and 300 ft in length. As we don't live there he is quite aggressive and denies profusely. Also attempt to get a demarcation done has been failed twice since Tehsildar is under influence of this men and both the time put a stay on demarcation upon an objection ( such as he is not in town, or unwell) by this man. Please suggest what should be done. Thanks for help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X